VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any one ride in bendigo or goto greens lake ?
huntly clay pits are good for a ride
and maiden gully bush plenty of trails and dam banks to try a few jumps on

Hey everyone! I'm a new pit bike rider from South East (dandenong), looking for a place where i can ride my bike. I know of all the tracks around here, but i'm looking for some bare land that I can use without causing any grief to residents, and not copping any grief from the cops! :p

Cheers,

Ash.

any one ride in bendigo or goto greens lake ?
huntly clay pits are good for a ride
and maiden gully bush plenty of trails and dam banks to try a few jumps on

i ride in bendigo aint got a fiffty tho i just ride me 85 through welshford it goes alright many rangers get out maiden gully? ever been to the moon out the borough?

Hey mate i checked out your video, looks good! Is this track in bangholme (keysborough)? If so, can you tell me exactly where it is, i live nearby and i wouldn't mind checking it out? Thanks Bro!

cnr of perry and pillars road

good luck be careful of the cops and riding there it's one way track and i've seen a couple of head on colisions there hey

i ride in bendigo aint got a fiffty tho i just ride me 85 through welshford it goes alright many rangers get out maiden gully? ever been to the moon out the borough?

yea not many rangers out maiden gully
i normaly ride my 450 out there i used to ride out there every day got chased a few times ya can get away from them if you know the trails well
but they dont bother you on the minis just just say keep away from houses and shit

yea been riding out there with some mates dont like it out there much

hey mate u gota be careful out at the moon now. the joint is covered in cops now.

ha i no its fucking shit i was goin to head out there but mates gone done outt there i herd its a pretty good place to ridee yeah sucks b town got the coppas on bikes now

South Morrang

Hey guys, a group of us are going for a ride at south Morrang today, we will be there about 11 Today, if you got nothing to do it's better than nothing!! all welcome to come along for a squirt. cheers Greg

riding in phillpisland

hay guys im going up to phillp island on the weekend to ride some where a mate said

does any one no any where good to ride there

cheerz

Broadmeadows Sunday 8 March 09

Hey guys the team from Buzz Bikes are heading to Broadmeadows motocross track, next to Pipeworks in Victoria on this Sunday 8th March. Doing some race testing with Mike Reefman on the new Pitsterpro LX, we have just fitted up the new TB head on the 160cc so should be fun to see how it goes. All welcome to head down for a group ride, you too Coolmodee!!

hey wat class is mike reefman riding in if i can ask for frankston mini mx

Yeah mate he's running the open, Frankston and Shep

Latest posts

Back