VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a mini supercross track in my back yard in bacchus marsh anyone interested? maybe a ride day before shepp?

i only have 5 acres 5 minutes out of bacchus i have no idea where pennant hills are?

That was a typo, I ment Pentland Hills which is the exit after Bacchus Marsh. There is 110 acres that we ride on.

looking for land for mini sx track

hey guys looking round for some land iv found a couple places that have either land for sale or rent and looking to make a mini sx track so every1 can come ride as i know its hard to get riding spots round vic and there is not many mini bike race events either so im looking round for land to build a sx track and to hold race meeting and ride days there if any1 has a sugustion please let me know so i can get this track happing faster

my house will be for sale soon i have got a mini sx track and a mini motorcross track on it already 20x30 metre shed with over head crane and 3 bd room unit inside 4 bedroom house and plenty of room for more tracks. ill let you know when it comes up for sale mum and dad just broke up so it wont be long. if you end up getting someonewere before that and if you end up having a race meet at this track id be keen to let you use my track for a bit of a series? what you think?

my house will be for sale soon i have got a mini sx track and a mini motorcross track on it already 20x30 metre shed with over head crane and 3 bd room unit inside 4 bedroom house and plenty of room for more tracks. ill let you know when it comes up for sale mum and dad just broke up so it wont be long.

That sounds like a great piece of property and that shed would come in very handy ;).

Sorry to hear about your parents doin the split :(

Anyone keen to come and get on the shovels in mt eliza to fix up some old bmx trails?

Went down to Wesburn last weekend which is in the Yarra Valley.

Really wet and muddy, heaps of mad tracks from 4wd to small trails to mad hill climbs. Almost ran out of fuel. Highly reccomend.

To get there, go down Warburton Highway, turn right down Brittania Creek Road drive to almost the end of the road and park at the old quarry to unload bikes etc. From there you wont run out of places to ride.

did ya make it up the face of the quarry

it's a pretty good spot there if you go down the hill from there there's a wicked creek crossing and trails everywhere

Nah I didnt get a chance to give the quarry hill climb a shot, I am heading down there this Sunday, I might give it a shot then. Whta is it like, is it hard to get up?

Do you head back down Brittania creek road past the old wood mill to get where you are talking about or is there a trail you go on. Can you give me directions. Cheers.

there's a short cut going strait down the hill from the quarry that goes round the back of the saw mill
if you pull up at the quarry and look over the edge of the main road you will see the track going down when you get to the bottom turn right you will hit a creek on the other side of the creek is the most impossible hill eva but if ya get up it you've got a whole heap of good riding ahead of ya

hears a bit of crap footage of me out there
yarra junktoin Video by coolmodee01 - MySpace Video
was way to wet to even ride in a straight line

this second vid right at the start the camera is looking back towards the saw mill if you got down to the right there you will see the where to go from there
riden spot Video by coolmodee01 - MySpace Video
quarry used to be heaps better before they killed it it used to be 2 stage climb and heaps of fun

yea ston3y down in the bush behind it. jumped the first one but needs a bit of work. You seen them/ riden them?

Latest posts

Back