VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey boys, thats Reefy on the Buzz Bikes LXR 160, it's got all the goodies on it!! Not a bad 75ft jump with a short run up..

I'm heading down to either Frankston or Broady this weekend, anyone been to Muskerry lately? is that place still kicking on?

any good plans for this weekend or the one after?
lets all meet up some where and have a good ride
*Yarra Junction?
*Frankston track?
*Broady?
who is in?

ok sunday sounds good, Frankston track is closest for us.
I will work stuff out with the boyz and get back to ya.
Anyone else, all are welcome

hey im new to this
um for the franga track what do u need ?
and what time do u go there? :confused:
and how much?
coz i dont really want to go on the track when the big bikes a on flying a round,
not the best on a track

thanks

Hey there Franga is suppose to have a sweet as mini track yeah?? can anyone come along on Sun or just your crew ?? Is it cool if a couple of chick riders rock up?? how much is it to ride at Franga ?

come down dirt_bike _chick, show some of the boyz how to ride.
The times i think are about 10-11 we can use the big track by ourselves then we have to use the mini track after 11.
* You will need helmet and boots 'i think' to ride there and its about $25
* Its good to get there about 10 cos you have to go through the rules with them first.
* The track is very easy to ride and has nice soft sand to land on if ya crash

So let me get this right... Mini's cannot ride on the big track after 11?? Ouch man!

Um, how good is the mini track there exactly? What does it have?

And when we say mini's aren't allowed, is that 50's or are we talking 125's, 150's etc etc as well?

im pretty sure those are the rules not after 11, you would get killed out there lol some good riders there.
The mini track is kind of boring by yourself but if we all go you can have some good races, its got a small table top but heaps better berms than broady and all sand so you can ride hard

yeah everyone is welcome

the more the merrier i reckon lets show the mosquito riders where it's at

al ya need is boots and long pants and sleeves helmet of course

and it will cost ya 25 to ride all day

i'll probably get there by 10 so i can ride the big bike track but most will have a hard time out there but i reckon it's great fun

so i guess we will see you there hey

the mini bike track has been fixed up and changed a lil since i've been there but regardless it's fun and fast

ohhk cool
ill see if i can get down
and need to get som boots s**t
anyways

is it sat or sun ?

xx

sunday

and i think you will get away with steel cap boots but i'm not sure
ya should invest in some boots they saved my foot and ankle again on sunday when my foot smashed into a tree trunk gotta have boots

see ya there hopefully

yeah but the only thing is i think my gear leaver is a bit shorter
so its hard with boots changing up n down gears

Latest posts

Back