VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a new gear shifter!! Any of you guys keen to race at the Kurri Kurri event next month, we are planning a road trip.

Ah bugger! Would have loved to, but Newcastle too far away!

Cheers for letting us know, I'll definitely be up for racing in Vic.

Cheers

vic riders

hey guys an girls im new to this forum. i just brought a motovert rx and are lookin for people to have a blast with. im in ferntree gully melbourne

hey guys an girls im new to this forum. i just brought a motovert rx and are lookin for people to have a blast with. im in ferntree gully melbourne

come down to frankston moto track this sunday, you will need a helmet, boots and $25.... i should be there about 10-11

my bikes playing up

so gunna go get some new carby and jets i've tried everything

so next step is replace carb cause nothing else is fixing it

but i got 2 bikes so will be there for sure

SO how many of us are going on Sunday??? looks to be a good day!!! Lets hope the weather is good ;)

my bikes playing up

so gunna go get some new carby and jets i've tried everything

so next step is replace carb cause nothing else is fixing it

but i got 2 bikes so will be there for sure

i got a spare carb mate, its the original one that was on my bike, it was spluttering a bit so i put another one on...mikuni i think, i will bring it down sunday

there should be 4 of us going, 125cc, 2x140cc and a 160cc so far could be more

na man she's sweet i'm in for a new one anyway mines 12 months old and the slide is about shot

i'm not sure if thats the issue some just gunna grab one off ed and maybe a cdi just in case

then i can just test em

na man she's sweet i'm in for a new one anyway mines 12 months old and the slide is about shot

i'm not sure if thats the issue some just gunna grab one off ed and maybe a cdi just in case

then i can just test em

Latest posts

Back