VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aiight thats cool, iv got a 138cc oil cooled pitpro in the carbonfibre look with anodized red parts.

What's this track down at South Morang like? Good Jumps?

Can anyone ride there?

I can't get msm working on my system it always conflicts with something and screws everything!

hey aggitated hellerphant i live in pakenham go to school in waragull. we could maybe go riding one day?

does the south morang track have a site or do u have the melways reference

yer im keen how quicks ya bike cause im on a 125 orion and me mates got a 125 and a 200 orion but i want to make a weekend of it we hjave been killin a dude on xr 250

Any Ridding Around torquay or Geelong

hey guys just wondering if any1 is interested in goin ridding in the geelong area

?

hey guyz is the south morang track for mini dirt bikes or just for the roadbikes? is it a good track?

sick as where is it do u have melways reference, or street and number or whatever?

hey bit of a drive but there is a 50 club just started at muskerry moto park. just gettnin members up now to start clu days should b sweet.

Tracks on Mornington Peninsula

We have some good spots down here and was just wondering
if any peninsula riders out there have any secret spots they would
like to share.
eg. The bull paddocks (Dromana)

Any places to ride around melbourne vic?

hey guyz eni good placez to ride round melbourne or sumthen?

have you tried mount disapointment its a national forest heeps of tracks there i use to live in fawkner and ride up there quit often you have to go through wandong to get there.
Theres also big river camping ground its past healsville .

Latest posts

Back