VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, theyre 1-2 hous from eachother, i did realise u live in qld. yeah how bout frankston track???

!!! Frankston has a legal track? where at?

i know frankston pretty well used to live there..didnt know it had a track tho

dont know exactly where but my neighbour has ridden there a few times as his dad lives down their. Ilive in Kings park.

i live in mill park next to south morang track but i have yet been to broady track n its bout 40 mins whats da broady track lik???

okay guys i have ridden broady afew times on my kx80, There is three tracks.

1- Big bike track
2- the track in the middle of the big bike track, its aiiight, not the best though ( this is the thumpstar track )
3- The learners or begginers track ( which is soon to be cleared to make way for a starting gate into the big track.)

Check out the pic.

Attachments

• broady track.jpg
    broady track.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 90
Anyone know any Tracks for Kids to ride in Melb

Hi Guys Have 3 Kids Who are looking to ride 1. PW80 & 2 Ztm 50's We are in the west Have Heard About Parwan track But Never Been there??? Any Help Would Be Great :confused:

Hi i havent been to parwan my self so i wouldnt know what its like. But there is broadmeadows which has a track that is made for pw's and learners, i learnt to ride on this track when i was a youngster and its great, or you could ride on someones land, if ya know anyone?

ps. How mad are the ztm50's my sis had one and it flew:eek: she ended up losing interest cause it was to fast to learn on so i sold it:(

Yeah They Are Mad But No Good For Learners....Our Daughter is 7 And Rides One. Next Doors kid is only 5 And He Fangs it on a Ztm50 No Other 50cc Can Catch him.. Plus You can Pick them up Cheap at the moment Saw one on ebay go for $410 The Other Night Bargain buy!...Wil have to keep hunting for a track Near By Going to have a look at Bacchus marsh heard it's Good...THX

yeh i forgot about that actually..........:confused: .............. That is a really great track i rid there on my pw80 when i had it.

Anyone know any good spots / clubs for kids under 12 to ride

Hi All Need good spots to take kids on pw 80 And ztm 50's or any clubs around are in western vic been to bacchus was good but too many bigger bikes on track heard about parwan but have not been there yet? kids a frothin to ride this holidays:eek:

EVENT UPDATE!!!

2007 Mini SX sponsor line up announced!

Unit clothing presents the 2007 Mini SX Open featuring the Southside FMX demo.

Southside Promotions is proud to announce their sponsor line up for there second ever event. The event would not be a possibility without the support of sponsors like:

Unit Clothing, Mojo Motorcycles, Terra Moto, Ciniworx, Buzz Bikes, Fully 50’s, Freerider, Electric Visual, Globe, Adsim Excavations, click28, fullnoise.com.au, sincs99.com, Fox and bilko22.com

As the year draws to a close our second ever event is beginning to take shape and is expected to attract hundreds of riders nationwide to Frankston BMX track this January 13th. This year’s event held on Anzac day was a huge success and with a Saturday night format we imagine this one is going to go off! Riders expected to compete include Bronte Holland, Cam Sinclair, Brent Landman, Kain Saul, Ty and Cru Halliday, Chris Thomas and many many more.

Cam Sinclair, Matty Mcferran and Kain Saul will pull off some of the biggest tricks known to man in the Southside FMX demos, with Trick Fiddy also doing mini FMX demos throughout the day. It promises to be an awesome day for people of all ages.

The show starts at 4:00pm and will continue under lights until around 10:00pm.

Just a reminder for riders that haven’t entered to get there entries in asap. Race numbers are first in best dressed and we wont be accepting entries on the day.

For info and entries go to www.myspace.com/minisxopen.

Those that don’t have full MA race licences are able to compete by purchasing what is know as a “Restricted” license from motorcycling Victoria its much cheaper than a full race license. Their number is 03 9482 5422. This will allow you to compete in MA affiliated mini bike races Australia wide. Southside Promotions intends to run at least one more event this year also, so the license will not be a waste.

It’s unfortunate we are not allowed to supply one day licenses; however it is 100% in the power of Motorcycling Victoria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We hope to see everyone at Frankston BMX track on the 13th!!

Bailey, 8 Ball and Sincs

Where Is Frankston Motocross Track?

WHERE THE F!$K IS FRANKSTON MOTORBIKE TRACK​
can someone please give me the address and can pitbikes race there?
!!!Some one please help me!!!​

Anyone here ride Kilsyth moto-track?

i dont live to far from n just windering who else rides here.

hey my mates cousin rides there but unfortunatley my mate and his cousin have gone overseas so i am unable to tell ya ...soz.

Latest posts

Back