VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey my mates cousin rides there but unfortunatley my mate and his cousin have gone overseas so i am unable to tell ya ...soz.

I used to ride bmx when i was younger, and if i'm right the track is actually in seaford! they just call it franga! you can see the track from the freeway there when your heading towards the city from franston! either google it or something.. thats all i can help out guys..

the frankston track is on wells rd seaford! its between there and the freeway... sorry thats all i can come up with!

sorry.. the track is on wells road, seaford! between the freeway and wells...

lol dont ask me, i still haven't got a bike yet... i'm presuming so!

No bike hey, another kid on his dads computer cluttering up the site with worthless information. We need more rules hey, like you actually have to be a minirider to log on to miniriders?

No bike hey, another kid on his dads computer cluttering up the site with worthless information. We need more rules hey, like you actually have to be a minirider to log on to miniriders?

oh no, what has the world come to... all i was doing was at least helping?!?! and heres some goss for ya! its not my 'daddys' computer and secondly i cant afford a bike because i'm paying for surgury that happened 6 months ago.. get over yaself mate

south morang

hey if any1 has any pics of the track in south morang would you please be able to show me. a big over view would be great also if u hav any pics of the track on u doin jumps that would be good

hey man i dont know where the hell it is but i tried to find it on Google earth and this is what i came up with, can any one verify that this is the track or event that im in the right area???

Attachments

• smobt.jpg
    smobt.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 65
hey i cant find eni pics of it on the net but next time i go there ill take a few pics and post em on

umm the address is 465 mcdonalds road, south morang and out the front there is a sign that says grandprix training centre, theres a bitchumen track and a dirt track u can call the guy tht runs the joint hes names Braxton Laine hes number is 9436 9100

There's a BMX track right next door to it, like 200mts away... i just had a look at the place! and its not "wells rd" its "old wells road".. lol.. it took me while looking at the wells and the old wells.. but its near patternson lakes!

i looked at there board out the front and it had riding times etc...

The List Of Vic Places To Ride

Im new to the forum and the world of moto mini's! so i thought it would be wise to come up with a Final list of all places that are legal to ride in Victoria.

This is a great idea i think to help us Vic's out!

So Please add to the list!

Frankston - Old Wells Rd Seaford ( On the Street Sign), If not Just Wells Rd. Between the Freeway and Wells Rd.

Latest posts

Back