VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
riding spots in vic

hey guys im new to mini bikes, just got my first other day and was wondering if there was and good spots to ride out near sunbury or im melbourne area. i just want something thats easy for a real beginner

hey mate, go to the nook, i think theres jumps and stuff there.
also broadmedows has a pit bike track, same with south morang
hope it helps
cheers.

if u live near broady theres the moto track near pipe works or
theres a fair few tracks along the valleys and shitlike that

well ive never riden broady personally but viewed for a shipload and it looks well maintained and theve got a proper 50 track

DON'T RIDE THE BMX TRACK !!!!

Some clown has cut the fence and is ripping up the BMX track

The president of the club is pissed and we don't wanna f@ck up the sx so stay off the bmx track .

Just a reminder for everyone to PLEASE stay off the BMX track leading up to the event.

The president has let me know that someone has been cutting the fence and riding on the track, riding the track is bad enough, but cutting the fence?!

Come on man use your head, if this keeps happening our event will be cancelled and we will never have another. There will be plenty of practise on the day.

If anyone knows who it is tell them not to be so selfish, they are putting the whole sport at risk.

On a much happier not the event is not far away! Anyone that hasn't entered could you please do so asap time is running out.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the event, we cant wait!!

Cheers

Bailey, 8 ball and Sincs

thats so funny... hahahaha No. Really where is it, are you just talking about the broady track?

franston looks good, but you can only use the big track
for first hour each day.

broady is a mad track i normally go with my mates and tear around there great track its at the back of the golf range and pipeworks just behind it. But you need full gear to ride there helmet boots and armour gloves.

Cheers Azza

anywhere in gippsland vic

hi all :)

does anyone know anywhere around gippsland to ride pit bikes. legally or not. i live in morwell 30 mins past warrigal.
thanks

m

alot of people are talking about hallam industral estate on sundays

Latest posts

Back