Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you wanna go to the effort of putting on a headlight, brake light and mirror then you can get rec rego.
you don't need to sign up to go to Parwan?
i'll make a thread about it i bit closer to the date and just express ya interest and meet us there.

if you wanna go to the effort of putting on a headlight, brake light and mirror then you can get rec rego.
you don't need to sign up to go to Parwan?
i'll make a thread about it i bit closer to the date and just express ya interest and meet us there.

about the race at the monster trucks show or parwan track

You dont need mirror for rec reg do you?

My bad just googled it and you do. thats gay!

Last edited:
do you know how to sigh up rach?

i would like go on some bush tracks
i can't get rec reg can i

Buy a rec reg kit... you need to have a head light brake light, mirror and horn and they MUST NOT just run off a battery... the battery needs to be getting charge from the motor. But yeah rec reg is worth it for more then just bush riding. When you pay rego it covers you by the TAC.. so I can injure myself pretty much anywhere on my bike and TAC will cover my costs if it turns me in to a vegetable!

Hrmm I wrote this and then remembered you're underage... so no luck for you ha ha. You need to carry at least a motorcycle learners permit... which you can't get until you're 18.

Oh and Parwan is $25 bucks a ride... you don't need to be a member unless you got a lot.

Last edited:
Nar they changed it when they were making all them changes to learners permits for cars and when they brought in like green p plates.

yeah you get your learners permit at 16. but you can't get your motorbike learners permit then.

Just on Parwin... is there a mini track?

Can you ride on the big track, if so what's it like?

yeah you can ride on all the tracks... I haven't ridden there so i dunno what its like... apparently very sandy and dusty.

yea there's 2 big traacks, intermediate and expert... so u can ride the intermediate all day cuz the crazy mofo's on 450's all ride expert track, there's a kiddy track and a quad track too, quad track is tiny but it ok to warm up for the big track

yea the place is a sand pit but it's way better to ride than broady or franga's lame excuse for fiddy tracks

yeah you get your learners permit at 16. but you can't get your motorbike learners permit then.

Gotta be driving for 2 years before you get your bike license.. Which sucks, but will save lives.

Gotta be driving for 2 years before you get your bike license.. Which sucks, but will save lives.

Where did you get that info from? I know plenty of people that don't even hold a drivers license only a motorcycle license(Mainly city people riding there damn scooters!). Is this a victorian rule? Most of my mates only hold learners permits or are on p's and they have motorcycle learners permits too.

Seems like a crazy rule but does not surprise me... vicroads do stupider things.

Where did you get that info from? I know plenty of people that don't even hold a drivers license only a motorcycle license(Mainly city people riding there damn scooters!). Is this a victorian rule? Most of my mates only hold learners permits or are on p's and they have motorcycle learners permits too.

Seems like a crazy rule but does not surprise me... vicroads do stupider things.

Yeah, I think it's what I previously posted or wait until your 18... in qld.

Latest posts

Back