Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoo

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, Greg here from Buzz Bikes, we are organizing regular social ride days in Victoria for all Vic. riders. It doesn't matter what mini bike you ride as long as it's mini... All levels of riders welcome to come along for a group ride and have some fun. We are also organizing road trips for interstate RACE trips, in Pro and amature levels, upcoming events including HRI (Qld), Kurri Kurri (Newcastle NSW) S.A.M.B.A (S.A). So for all you riders (male and female) interested in social and competitive racing, give us a call 03 9729 6814 or drop us an email [email protected] with your contact details and we'll send you all the info.

sweet as greggo

feel fre to run the club through miniriders i will look at makeing a common point of call for it maybe a sticky post or something of the likes

^^ because then when events happen they can be anounced and listed in its own section im presuming.

otherwise why do we have different sections for different things.. it COULD all go into one thread.. but imagine how difficult it would be trying to find something...

Oh and keep it on topic! That could of been asked in a PM..

Sounds good Greg! Let us know what we can do to help out.

Hey guys, if we run as an official club with member we can keep everyone upto date at a personal level. Social ride days, lastest upcoming events and dates, discounted race entries, discounted group travel cost, rider support and training sessions. We are planning to group ride at Franston again this Sunday, same time, start riding the big bike track at 10am.

not sure about this weekend i think we are making a track at a mates property, next one for sure
im in for being a member

Hey Greg, any chance of coming across to broadie for a ride this weekend?

Anthony

Hey cutters, wouldn't mind hitting the sandy big bike track again, that was good fun last week, what do you reckon

Would absolutely love to join you guys for a ride but cant make it to frankston for the early ride on the big track. Tempting tho...

So will be at broadie. Should be nice weather for a ride.

Hopefully catch ya in a coupla weeks on the next ride day.

Buzz Bikes

For the riders who can make it to Frankston tomorrow (Sunday), we are getting to the track about 9.30 to gear up and get on the big bike track at 10am, so see you there!! I am also going to Frankston with Reefy later today about 1pm to run some laps, so once again everyone is welcome to join us.. cheers Greg

Just to let ya'll know if the next ride day is being planned at Broady, they will be closed on the 4th and 5th of July. Not sure why, forget to check that!

Hey everyone, we went to the track at Frankston on the weekend and it was sick riding. The track surface was totally different to last week with all the rain during the week, it had turned it to a nice soft sand condition and was not slippery and loose at all. You could ride all the corners heaps harder without washing out or hanging sideways.. The morning was freezing so alot of the bikes had wrong carby setting which sucked a bit, I was too lazy to fix mine on the day so I had to put up with it farting like a pregnant lady.. I would have to mention best improved riding has to go to James on his Pister LX, he has only had his bike for two weeks and impoved heaps after last week at Frankston. We all had a good battle at the end of the day and he put up a good fight with some close riding and good cornering..

The idea of a riders club is to have fun, meet new people, improve your riding skills and have your own imput and get involved in your own club. This means it's up to everyone's suggestions where they would like to ride. As good riding locations are hard to come by, we have to use what we can. We must stick to the laws and ride where legal, this norrows the locations to a hand full of tracks. So we are organizing ride days to the bush... ALL RIDERS MUST HAVE REC. REG. ON THERE BIKES AND HOLD A CURRENT BIKE LICENSE ( L PLATE PERMIT IS ENOUGH) We are organizing a group license test (on a Saturday) so everyone who does not have a current bike license can sit there L's together. As mentioned ALL bikes must have rec. reg. You can get rec. reg. on all pit bikes providing you present the bike to Vic roads (make booking) with an engine number, frame number, receipt of sale and you will have to fit a headlight, taillight, righthand mirror, and a horn (clown horn will pass the Vic roads). So any riders who would like to book for the bike license test or have there bikes fitted with rec. reg. equipment call us on 9729 6814 or shoot us an email to [email protected] and I can give you all the details. cheers Greg

Hey guy's, who is up for Broady this weekend, either Sunday or Monday (PH) what day does everyone prefer..

Ah bugger! Can we do it the weekend after?? Being a long weekend I will be away! Please please pretty please!

Broady on the Monday Sounds Good Greg. Im keen on The License Testing to so if you can keep us updated would be appreciated! will call into the shop first chance I get and have a chat with ya boss ;)

sounds awesome guys!

Awesome job guys! Can't wait to join you all!

Latest posts

Back