Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, how bout 2 weekends in a row at broady so I can catch ya's there the second time :p hehe

Nah, all cool, do what ya gotta do. Good to see this stuff in the mix providing heaps of opportunity to us.

Keep it up...

monday at Broady sounds good, i will get the boys ready

Hey people, Monday should be good, we need to check weather updates and confirm they are open on the public holiday

u lot ever come down gippsland way?? i'm in sale n its fair hike to broady, will make it one day tho, frankstons not too bad....i'll keep my eyes open for next ride day at franko.

sorry crew me and ando are heading up to jamison for the long weekend
got 22 acre's of lush bushland and km's of trails to get lost on

cant wait

but i'll be with cutters at broady the next week let us know what the tracks like

i just rang broady, they have been fixing the tracks up and it is up to the weather if they open monday.... he said to give him a ring sunday and find out cos saturday is going to rain, i think.
Maybe set the ride day up for the following week.
what do you all think?

yeah i'll try not to break the bike or me so i can make it next weekend too :D

will be a good 3 days cuttin it up ... looking forward to some awesome hill climbs ... its been known as the widowmaker hehe but its been like 20 years since i've even seen it so its prolly not as crazy as i remember :p

Hey guys, the S.A.M.B.A race day is on this Sunday in S.A.
They have had alot off rain during the week and need to confirm later in the week if the racing is still on. If the racing is on we are heading over on the Saturday and racing on the Sunday. If any of you guys are going or are interested in coming along, give us a call at the shop 9729 6814 and we can road trip it..

Hey everyone, got the word back on the S.A.M.B.A race in S.A. The track is too wet and the race meet is moved to the 28th of June. So any riders keen to come and check out S.A tracks, let us know..

For the riders interested in getting there bike licence so they can come on bush ride days, the test will cost around $180 please let us know your interest so we can confirm the numbers and the booking date.

Riding this weekend..
Cutters has suggested to ride at Broady this Sunday subject to weather or the possibility of Frankston, what is everyone up to on Sunday if the rain holds out?

Sorry Someone hacked my account.

Last edited:
Stupid rain.. i might head up at broady or parwin :) see what happens

rain in victoria is pissing me off this week.

Can anyond post up a link to a website or info regarding the rqce in SA?

Am comtemplating going just gotta work sat morn...

Cheers

Cheers mate, not much info on there.

Where were you today Coolie? :p

was at home recovering from riding saturday

was pretty hard work in the wet

plus i gotta do the top end on the lifan

12months and still on original piston and rings so she's a bit smokey

hey next sambra race is on the 28th of june anyone that wants to know more just ask.

Hey, I have spoken to Craig, one of the organizers and interstate riders who come over to ride will not need an MA and only need to pay $45 to race. They are running all usual bike classes and the track is a similar level to the track at the Indoor Xtreme event at Carribean. So any people interested to head over to SA to race on the 28th of June, let us know.

Latest posts

Back