Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when are you guys going up? How does it work, practice sat then race Sunday??

there hasnt been at the first 2 rd but last year they ran 1. i guess if there are riders they will run it again.

hmm....well its a fair ol effort for me to go there coming from Melbourne if there hasnt been any in the past rounds may have to give it a miss

We are heading over Friday night, set up for the race is on the Saturday (not sure if we can ride Saturday) and you can camp at the track on Saturday night then racing on Sunday.

Hey everyone, we had some sick racing over at S.A last weekend. The track was perfect, all the jumps where safe, being mostly table tops you could jump everything.
Big burms and a stutter section. The track had seen some rain and was good to ride on all day. We cleaned up in the race results taking home 1st in 12''Pro, 1st in 12'' Amature, 2nd and 3rd in 10'' open, 2nd and 3rd in Vets. We will go back to this event again for one of the next rounds, it was heaps of fun..

Next weekend we have the enduro at the whip event, this event should be alot of fun for all riders. We are taking a team of riders, so if you would like to come along let us know but you will need a friend to partner up with.

In 3 weeks we have the Kurri Kurri event in Newcastle on the 25/7, so once again we are road tripping in the bus so any of you wanting to race let us know..
cheers Greg

hey i was thinking of coming over for this race but with our next race on the next day im thinkin its a bit much to drive over friday nite then race sat then turn around and drive home sat nite to race again sunday. what time is the racing start and finish im still trying to work it out.

I think sign in is about 12 and racing starts at 1.30. We are all heading up on the Saturday morning, racing and driving home on the same day, should be sweet.

Hey all, we raced at the Whip event yesterday, this event was orsome. The track was set along the Murray River bank with sections droping in and out of the river bank, there was hard and eazy riding trails. You had to pair up with a riding partner, so the 1st rider would race 2 laps and come back and tag the 2nd rider for 2 laps, this continued for 2 and a 1/2 hours. The race had all classes racing together, so it was cool fun cutting past the 50cc and the slower riders. We took 4 groups of team riders and taking out the 1st and 2nd in the upto 300cc class with Reefy and Marcus in first and me and Coxy taking the 2nd. The team who gets the most laps completed in the 2 and a 1/2 hours wins, Reefy and Marcus completed 21 laps and Coxy and I completed 20 laps. Each lap took about 7 mins to complete. I would like to thank Whip Industries for the great event and we will be there for the next event.. cheers

We are riding at the Wonthaggi MX track tomorrow for a ride day, getting there about 9am so anyone keen to ride come along. Check the thread in riding spots and events for details under Wonthaggi, see you all there. Next weekend is the race at Kurri Kurri, entries are still available and they already have 150 riders so this will be a big event.. cheers Greg

vic mini mxers`

Hey Greg and the rest of the Vic Mini Riders!

What you guys are doing is awesome!
We would love to do what ever we can do to help and and be involved in the club.

We are here to help grow this sport.

Im based in Frankston now.

How can I help you guys?

Do you guys have a calendar of rides organised?

Lets work together to keep our sport pumping!

Keen as to bang bars !

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Brad Smith
Braaap - Welcome
1300 27 2227 (1300braaap)

be good, if ya cant be good, be good at it!

Hey Brad, yeah real keen to work together to get the racing and general riding more regular. We need to keep the riding organized on a regular basis to keep the sport growing, on the track and rec reg tour rides in the bush.. Our next interstate ride trip will be back to S.A. I would like to organize a local, rec reg only, enduro through the bush with marshalls and check points. I'll have to catch up with you soon and we can have a chat..cheers Greg

greggo we're heading back to wanthaggi on the 30th of august sunday let reefy know and hope to see ya all there again

Greg,
Another option for an enduro event could be to use private land. There is a property in Three Bridges (turn right at yarra junction) it is an apple orchid and he seems to hire the land out or allow clubs to run enduro events. I was invited to a honda ride day there a little while back and it is a challenging track.
I think the property is in the order of 400 acres.
When I was there a guy from a vintage enduro racing club was setting out a course for an upcomming event. I think he's name is don, anyone know more about this property?

what happened to reefys bike last time
and i want to race but i need a ma licence don't i and where are the racing near melbourne

Hey mate, yeah should be sweet, not sure if Reefy will be up for it, he was racing for us up at the HRI event on saturday and fractured his collar bone..

bummer
hey greggo if we get this wanthaggi thing going the dandenong mcc dont just own the wanthaggi land but the have 600 acre's in erica that they use for there club enduro's

might be worth a look

reefy will be spewin ha it's gunna be fun ridin round his track with him sittin there watchin

Yeah if you can get me somemore details on the property i'll sus it out, that's the sort of thing we need. Reefy's bike broke a valve retainer and bent a valve on the TB head, this is the second time this has happened, so we are now running the stock retainers in the TB head to see if they are stronger..

Latest posts

Back