Victorian mini race 15th august

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beat me to it :p
I asked the other day too, only bummer with the Braaap membership is that you can't ride with them on things they organize unless you have a Braaap.

But it will allow you to race in events coz it's MV associated.

I thought Braaap allow anyone to ride with them regardless of your brand of bike?

Barrabool is an awesome track. Ive still got some vhs tapes of races there from back in the day.

Is that the Barrabool track in that picture Kosta?

I'm in the same boat nicko, East Malvern are offering day memberships for $10 if your not a member of a club. I might have to do that.

When I spoke to Brad Smith about the Braaap club he said you need a Braaap to go in their events/rides etc...

Is that the Barrabool track in that picture Kosta?

I'm in the same boat nicko, East Malvern are offering day memberships for $10 if your not a member of a club. I might have to do that.

When I spoke to Brad Smith about the Braaap club he said you need a Braaap to go in their events/rides etc...

Yes that's Barrabool 3 or 4 years ago. The part of the track on the left where the bridge is, is not a regular section of the track. Nonetheless, it's a great, super fast, flowing mx circuit that you normally only dream about.

Shame I can't go. :bigcry:

Have fun kids.

Reminder to all riders to get entries in ASAP for Barrabool as there has been over 50 riders invited and once the rider limit is reached no more entries will be accepted. So don’t missout get your entries in today!

I thought Braaap allow anyone to ride with them regardless of your brand of bike?

Barrabool is an awesome track. Ive still got some vhs tapes of races there from back in the day.

They do in tassie can ride what ever you like, doubt it would be any different over there

Maybe Brad was talking about "Braaap Only" days or something? I dunno, don't care :p

Sent my Race Entry Forms today :D I'm bummed Ando isn't riding anymore, one spot closer to last now lol :(

hahaha yeah poor travy, i would have beat you anyway i was getting a pe28mm keihin that i canceled sunday night lmao.... you would have been in massive trouble if i got it :p

and i'll have big wheels buy the time i get back on it so then your in real trouble.... old broken guys are allowed to be cheaters i've decided :D

hehehe poor form it may be but if it stops me from doing this shit to myself then i'm happy :p and i should race in a hackers class on my own then so your still that much closer to last and i'm closer to first cheater or not lmao....

BrokenLeftCollarBone.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa ando suck on that big boy lol did u end up calling the ambo and getting the morphine whistle

Latest posts

Back