(video by Jonodirtbike) "Haydens lazy afternoons"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Gday all good pit bike riders :D(that would be everyone reading this of corse), its ya mate Jono here and I have finely uploaded a pitbike video. This vid is of my little bro testing out my 140cc PitPro china bike ( I know what your thinking but hey at least I am out their havin fun, a nice shinny BBR would be great but money doesnt grow on trees, lol) in our back yeard. YouTube - high definition Hayden's Lazy Afternoons
I hope you enjoy my video and ...KEEP ON BIKING. cheers Jono.

Nice Vid you made up made! Good work with it ;)

ALSO the track looks pretty sweet!!! A heap of fun must be spent there :)

Thanks for sharing Jono!!!

Thanks Tommy...yer we are rippin it up almost every afternoon. Dad fires up his excavator when ever we get sic of the track layout and rebuild it to a different one, lol.
cheers Jono

hey i can see the tracks got a new layout aye..i love all your vids and im glad your making some more mate!! why is it evry video you have a new bike hahaha?

hey i can see the tracks got a new layout aye..i love all your vids and im glad your making some more mate!! why is it evry video you have a new bike hahaha?
I just love them thats why, besides every time I see one cheep I cant help but buy it, lol. cheers Jono (ps, thanks heaps for watching my/our vids bro):D

you must have a nice camera mate love the slow motion, nice vid good work

That camera is kick ass. What sort is it?

Great video mate. Your little bro is ripping.

That camera is kick ass. What sort is it?

Great video mate. Your little bro is ripping.
Thanks motovertman...The camera is a samsung VP-HMX20C (pal) full HD 1080p it also has 10 sec grabs of 300fps which plays back in 50 sec segments, when ya edit it and put it all together, through in some music, then you can do stuff like this video. I am also useing the sofware that came with the camera call cyberlink video editing. You can pick up one of these baby's at JB hifi for around $899,00. Dad has five video camera's and this Samsung is his fav. :D
cheers Jono.

Thanks motovertman...The camera is a samsung VP-HMX20C (pal) full HD 1080p it also has 10 sec grabs of 300fps which plays back in 50 sec segments, when ya edit it and put it all together, through in some music, then you can do stuff like this video. I am also useing the sofware that came with the camera call cyberlink video editing. You can pick up one of these baby's at JB hifi for around $899,00. Dad has five video camera's and this Samsung is his fav. :D
cheers Jono.

Did your dad rob a bank man lol, very pricey camera would love one tho

haha well look who it is...havnt seen you on her in a while!

Did your dad rob a bank man lol, very pricey camera would love one tho
hahaha, no but mum starts stressing everytime dad gets depressed because he goes out and buys a nice shinny new video camera to make himself fell better, lol. the dearer the better he feels. He went out and bought an pen the other day, mum thought it was great untill he told her it had a video camera built into it, hahaha. :D

Jono, whered you get the music from.

Great little vid dude, great angles, slo mo, and soundtrack top it off as a great piece of work. Well done!

Haha sweet vid :D, Was good, i Like the editing too!
Keep em commin

Latest posts

Back