[VIDEO] How to install IRK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Gday to all those who love pit bike's.:D

Well Dad has been hanging around the ebay site a little to much lately. Mum is cracking up because when it comes to his pit bike he cant stop spending money. She say he cant be trusted after a few beers, a full screen of ebay pit bike bling and a credit card. :eek: hahaha.

Anyway last week was no exception, come Friday night no ebay pit bike site was safe. You should see dad get excited about some of the parts I told him he can fit to his pit bike. Buy this Buy that, I had blisters on my fingers from hitting "BUY NOW" hehehehe.

So the other day some more parts came in and we thought you might like to see what we get up to most afternoons here at my compound. :)

YouTube - lighten flywheel for pit bike

Cheers Jono

haha thats awesome jono!! Did the bike perform any better? Was it worth it?

another good vid from ya mate, was there a big difference in power. looks very easy to install might buy one lol

Thanks for your comments so far. I am very happy with the way the video turned out ( the program that I use is called windows movie maker, it comes standard with XP ) Snitchey has given us another program call power director 4, We will be using that one as soon as Dad frees up some disc space). If we get plenty of positive feedback we will keep'em coming. hahaha. The lighten flywheel seems to give it more power but in the high rpm range more so. The bike sounds allot sweeter and it is fun to ride. Would I recommend you getting one? I here you ask. Hmmmm, thats a hard one. LOL. Cheers Jono.

Yo jono can you link me to the ebay store you got the stuff from?

thanks

cool vid jono

nice work and made it look an easy install

have some new news on the home front
will make it a suprise
and were on our way up there next sunday just me and the zacass

would love to catch up agin m8 as we had a ball last time
tell marco i'll give him a call during the week

cheers m8

cool vid jono

nice work and made it look an easy install

have some new news on the home front
will make it a suprise
and were on our way up there next sunday just me and the zacass

would love to catch up agin m8 as we had a ball last time
tell marco i'll give him a call during the week

cheers m8
dad an I were down the Goldie this morning around 8am picking up a second hand pit bike I bought off ebay. Dad tryed to phone you to chatch up but you must have been out. I will tell him you are gunna call him next week . Might see you here, hahaha. cheers Jono.

hey jono
what work did you do to your front shocky's to get em so tight my mate just brought an le and the front end is shithouse
let me know if you can

hey jono
what work did you do to your front shocky's to get em so tight my mate just brought an le and the front end is shithouse
let me know if you can
I put heavy grade oil in my monsoon pit bike witch stiffened them up a bit but in this vid of Dads pit pro we haven't dune anything yet but we are gunna put some heavy oil in them. I am not recommending doing this but I just put normal car engine oil in my forks and I haven't had any prob's.

cheers Jono.:D

na it wont wreck your seals
but you will have to get really thick oil

thanks jono i'll pass the word to mi mate see how it goes

Hey Jono.
Great vid once again ! It is both educational and entertaining,I noticed you even had the correct flywheel puller too !!
Keep em coming Jono "Tarantino" !!

Brian

that was real friggin good ,jeez the bike seems to go heaps harder now sounds like a tricked out klx ,is this mod worth doing ya reckon?

Yup, just do it , u wont regret it unit mx. The only thing I would do different is put some lock tight on the bolts that hold the thingies onto the plat round alloy plate. I think they are called stators. cheers Jono

Latest posts

Back