[VIDEO] How to install IRK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only thing holding me back from buyin one is the fact that ive herd there a pain in the arse to tune ,did you have to or have you had to tune the rotor yet mate? it looks preety easy to install but then again you look like you know the bike like the back of ya hand

Jono AKA Bob the Builder lol

can do anythin he's gunna install mine on sunday as i dotn have the gear pully

cant wait to test it out

it's on its way benny boy

i'll do a detailed irk install with jono and marcus lil hayden will prbly get the drinks lol

yea he' knows what he's doing he was taught by his ol man and he is certainly no dill

so r u droppin the thumpy off at my house and goin to jono's?

dunno yet jono sent the puller down to me so i might no go there as there busy on sunday

dunno yet jono sent the puller down to me so i might no go there as there busy on sunday
yup mum took the puller to da post office this morning. She said that it should be on it way at 5:00pm this arvo and hopefully be @ Snitchys place Friday sometime. Good luck and will be looking forward to the install vid, hahahaha. cheers Jono.:D

yup mum took the puller to da post office this morning. She said that it should be on it way at 5:00pm this arvo and hopefully be @ Snitchys place Friday sometime. Good luck and will be looking forward to the install vid, hahahaha. cheers Jono.

sweeet me ol mate mum thanks

On the oppisite side of the engain. we didn't show it in the video because we put the lite one one another day.

Gday to all those who love pit bike's.:D

Well Dad has been hanging around the ebay site a little to much lately. Mum is cracking up because when it comes to his pit bike he cant stop spending money. She say he cant be trusted after a few beers, a full screen of ebay pit bike bling and a credit card. :eek: hahaha.

Anyway last week was no exception, come Friday night no ebay pit bike site was safe. You should see dad get excited about some of the parts I told him he can fit to his pit bike. Buy this Buy that, I had blisters on my fingers from hitting "BUY NOW" hehehehe.

So the other day some more parts came in and we thought you might like to see what we get up to most afternoons here at my compound. :)

YouTube - lighten flywheel for pit bike

Cheers Jono

Hey Jono,

How you goin man ? just checked out your vid for the IRK, its sweet as man i know this is an old post but just wondering if that bikes still running sweet? you mentioned you were not to sure about the motor holding up. I live on the sunny coast to and got the same bike and still got the standard setup in mine and thinkin about putting in the IRK. I guess my question is did the motor end up lasting ? So just thought id hit u up and see.

cheers dude

Bretto

Latest posts

Back