VL burnout

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do ya do a standstill in a car that hasnt had the back brakes clamped off? lol, (getting my P's on thursday lol)

Manuall you just revv and drop the clutch and it spins instantly then rest your left foot on the brake. Auto can be tricky unless your car has power. But yeh, Foot on the brake hard, push the throttle to the floor, slowly release the brake pedal untill it starts spinning and then put your foot back on the brakes...

my stock auto vl can do thataswell but i must say thats a good lil burnout from a N/a vl cant wait to see some when u get tha turbo on i sold ya l0l

Hahah wont be for awhile... Ive spent almost 2k on the car in the past month for turbo and calais parts :( Pretty poor atm and I have to pay rego in a couple of months :(

Up the old coal mining road in catho. Nah the diff is fucked, thats why it does twinnies.

LSD - limited slip diff

that means when you put your foot down you get 2 big black lines on the road deeeerrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back