VVEEGAASS BAAABEEYY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to the mrs last night. She get's to go to London so I can go to Vegas with the boys.

As long as the cash situation is alright (which shouldn't be a problem), I'm there.

This is gunna be GREAT I'm already sussing sh#t out ...it's not far from la to vegas so we'll need to do a few things in la ...

Six Flags Magic Mountain - Visiting Magic Mountain

I mean there is Disneyland and universal studios as well but I like the sound of this place

I like the cons ...well not the long lines but the rest sounds cool , I dunno about you guys but that's the America I wanna see ...the real America lol

•Often disorganized
•Environment not always well maintained
•Rowdy teens are sometimes out of control and security not well enforced

So if we get motorhomes we can just roll up there, get on it and go ride the GYNORMOUS roller coaster and stay till they kick us out ... we could do that at the beach too ,Malibu and Santa Monica pier ...
http://golosangeles.about.com/od/thingstodoinlosangeles/tp/Venice-Beach-Attractions.htm

I like the idea of rolling the big rv because if we get too messy to drive we are already home anyway. But yeah guys I'm not fussed as long as we are at the race.

Anyway I'll post up a few links of anything I find that looks interesting this was just the first ....oh and a day layover in hawaii is also something to consider I think.

Last edited:
This is gunna be GREAT I'm already sussing sh#t out ...it's not far from la to vegas so we'll need to do a few things in la ...

Six Flags Magic Mountain - Visiting Magic Mountain

I mean there is Disneyland and universal studios as well but I like the sound of this place

I like the cons ...well not the long lines but the rest sounds cool , I dunno about you guys but that's the America I wanna see ...the real America lol

•Often disorganized
•Environment not always well maintained
•Rowdy teens are sometimes out of control and security not well enforced

So if we get motorhomes we can just roll up there, get on it and go ride the GYNORMOUS roller coaster and stay till they kick us out ... we could do that at the beach too ,Malibu and Santa Monica pier ...
Venice Beach Attractions - Attractions in Venice Beach - Things to Do in Venice Beach, CA

I like the idea of rolling the big rv because if we get too messy to drive we are already home anyway. But yeah guys I'm not fussed as long as we are at the race.

Anyway I'll post up a few links of anything I find that looks interesting this was just the first ....oh and a day layover in hawaii is also something to consider I think.

Six flags magic mountain is my favourite place in the world. Has a bunch of world records for rollacoasters.

- Worlds first standup rollacoaster
- Worlds fastest rollacoaster (90Mph from memory)
- Worlds highest rollacoaster
- Most loops in a row (16 loops).

Epic place aye!

Six flags magic mountain is my favourite place in the world. Has a bunch of world records for rollacoasters.

- Worlds first standup rollacoaster
- Worlds fastest rollacoaster (90Mph from memory)
- Worlds highest rollacoaster
- Most loops in a row (16 loops).

Epic place aye!

Awsome that'll do me ... I think we should put a few rounds downrange as well ... but I'm gunna try n refrain from buying a gun :autogun:

3 days wait dready

it's pretty hard not to my mate did while he was there

pretty random joint hey

3 days wait dready

it's pretty hard not to my mate did while he was there

pretty random joint hey

Yeah I'll only be there for a week so I'll have to get on it because that only leaves 4 shootin days .:beerchug:

shattered to say, but i wont be making this due to the 4x4 thing & this miss's wants to come making it basically impossible to have fun or afford lol

Last edited:
I'm SOOO looking forward to hanging with you lunatics next year. I'm just gonna fly in. You'll see a fat old bald guy with a note fom the Missus pinned on my Hawaiian shirt: "Do NOT let him get drunk, laid or arrested". And, she means it, so you'll have to help me out, mmmmm-K?

shattered to say, but i wont be making this due to the 4x4 thing & this miss's wants to come making it basically impossible to have fun or afford lol

785.gif
say you need some 'man time'

Dam id love to come on this trip, Money is the problem tho, haha wonder if the bank would give it to me

shes a cool guy with long hair ;)

There is always one that can't ditch the hand luggage for 1 lowsy week. :bocul:

If everyone is bringing misses I might just go it alone and hang out with Mitch. I most definately do not want my misses to see what happens in Vegas. :p

I deff. wont be there, it will cost like 7k with the miss's & a rather put that cash into other things

Latest posts

Back