WA North Of River Mini Track Opening in 2 WEEKS.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

The Guys at Scootamoto are Building a Mini Track that will be open in about 2 weeks. Here's a few pics ive got of Early Stages.

Its Located about 25 Minutes from Joondalup, Strait down Wanneroo Road I Think.

Will be $30-35 for a day. Not Proper Comps More of a fun thing.

Scootamoto will alos be giving vouchers, prizes etc.

Let me know If I'll see you there!

The S Bend:

Nice Air Jumps:

Sweeper:

Step up:

Enjoy.

Let me know If your Keen. Ill get Location.

Great to see more tracks gettin built. No excuses not to take your mini when you go on hols to WA ....

$35bux for that, rip off, we pay $15 and get to ride at aussie's biggest motor cross park, with 2 enduro tracks, 2 super x tracks, kids track, and about 5 other random tracks, and FMX jumps next to the go kart track.

You haven't Seen it completed.

Remember your in SA. In WA This is the ONLY Track.

Yours would be Sponsored by people and shit.

This is coming out of our MotoX shops Pocket.

sponsored....nope. a guy and his wife own the moto x park here in SA, only money he gets is from gate takings.

Good Luck Buddy.

Its nice to see new tracks opening..

Money well it cost $20 to see amovie and a popcorn so.....

Ahh it comes it goes//

Enjoy the ride Boys

I'd imagine the biggest cost in running a track like this would be Public Liability insurance.... and due to that $30 entry is pretty fair....

With the "Duty of Care" laws and so on, not having insurance would be suicidal, the operator would be running the risk of losing all their assets if they were sued over an accident.

Should be Open Next weekend, we're going down with 10+ Minis. will have Vids and pics.

Stay Tuned.

good to c tracks opening anyone know of anygood ones in brisbane cheers guys

In WA This is the ONLY Track.

There is heaps of tracks in wa, but no one wants to have An "open day" on there track! to much hassle for little reward

25mins past Joondalup is a bit far but i'll trek up there and check it out atleast once... Let us know an address of directions or somthing..

They arn't sure yet waiting for the clay to set. and i heard more rain tomorrow.

yes i did! & with all this rain we have been having it looks like some time before we will get to ride on it :(

Sounds good its not a sand pit tho... like the sound of clay rather than the grey sand thats up in the northern suburbs.

wer about u guys live in perth,i live in beechboro and dunno where i can take my 125?,do u fellas hit gnagara pines often ??,mundering?

I live Kewdale area.. Mainly hit the hills for riding, bartons mill, chidlo , giggy and a few local spots near by.. Somtimes cavershum or the goat farm aswell, mate just told me its had a major update since i was last there. more jumps and burms cant wait..

Last edited:
what about south of the river im in port kennedy
any one know of some good spots around there

cheers motodad
:cool:

Latest posts

Back