WA North Of River Mini Track Opening in 2 WEEKS.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone heard the latest from scootamoto??

i'll try em again, but i would say still no luck, coz they said they would be letting every1 know when it's up and going.

& Where's Scott?

I'd imagine the biggest cost in running a track like this would be Public Liability insurance.... and due to that $30 entry is pretty fair....

With the "Duty of Care" laws and so on, not having insurance would be suicidal, the operator would be running the risk of losing all their assets if they were sued over an accident.

Ill back ya on that one FLICK.

spots in warnbro

hey i live in warnbro there are some sick tracks on the side of safety bay road and ennis ave salt lakes on either side northern side is best another way is to go up old mandurah road till you get to the rail line then pull in on the left you will find a fence down then ride up to the jumps or go to the salt lake for speed runs

LOL yeah it's good up there been meaning to get up there to stunt on the salt lake....

apologies for the gave dig, just found this thread linked of another one i was reading, anyway whats the go with this track?
Is it up and running or did it never happen?

cheers mike

Hey Guys.

The Guys at Scootamoto are Building a Mini Track that will be open in about 2 weeks. Here's a few pics ive got of Early Stages.

Its Located about 25 Minutes from Joondalup, Strait down Wanneroo Road I Think.

Will be $30-35 for a day. Not Proper Comps More of a fun thing.

Scootamoto will alos be giving vouchers, prizes etc.

Let me know If I'll see you there!

The S Bend:

Nice Air Jumps:

Sweeper:

Step up:

Enjoy.

Let me know If your Keen. Ill get Location.

yeh im keen but is it just for mini bikes

Hey Guys.

The Guys at Scootamoto are Building a Mini Track that will be open in about 2 weeks. Here's a few pics ive got of Early Stages.

Its Located about 25 Minutes from Joondalup, Strait down Wanneroo Road I Think.

Will be $30-35 for a day. Not Proper Comps More of a fun thing.

Scootamoto will alos be giving vouchers, prizes etc.

Let me know If I'll see you there!

The S Bend:

Nice Air Jumps:

Sweeper:

Step up:

Enjoy.

Let me know If your Keen. Ill get Location.

yeh im keen but is it only for mini bikes and can i hav a location plz

that place looks sic as!
where bouts is it??
i would definalaley go there!!

I think its not going anymore which is a shame it was a fun track

Latest posts

Back