wakeys miniriders beach meet pictures

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you lads had a ball, still wishing I had a beach down here to have a lash on. Can't wait for the footage, and how's Mick walking away with top honors. Again top job guys and not a bad turn out keep it going it will only get bigger and bigger i reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

well done guys,
i wish we still had a beach to legally ride on here too.

and you had some good weather too, it poured here most of the day yesterday...

Great pics guys my favorite is the one of Mick in close up coming into the corner but all of them are great. Top honors Mick great training for your trip to Vic mate.

thanks guys, i had a blast.
but most importantly so did everyone else :) video is being finished now just playing with the sound

Looks like you lads had a ball, still wishing I had a beach down here to have a lash on. Can't wait for the footage, and how's Mick walking away with top honors. Again top job guys and not a bad turn out keep it going it will only get bigger and bigger i reckon.
Hey brendo if young ethan hadnt crashed i think i was gonna be 2nd, but you must be consistent bro, Renamed myself mr consistent lol.

well done guys,
i wish we still had a beach to legally ride on here too.

and you had some good weather too, it poured here most of the day yesterday...

The weather here usually is good craig although hot, the beach is awesome and apart from the sand being chewed up(the tide fixes that) you would never know we had been there mate.

pics look great fellas, i hope there is footage of the best stack :)
haha, wasnt a huge stacka but more so the bark lost from a red hot exhaust lol, there will be some footage up soon mate, you can check my youpood link in my signature for some unedited rawness hillz, ill let ya subscribe also bro:beerchug:

Great pics guys my favorite is the one of Mick in close up coming into the corner but all of them are great. Top honors Mick great training for your trip to Vic mate.

Cheers Rod, by the end of the day i was hitting the ruts and sand berms not bad at all, was good training but nearly lost me brekkie from to much exercise lol

Sweet picces, looks like an epic weekend dudes!!!
Was awesome carlts, to get like minded blokes and one chick out there running amok was a huge achievement and all round great day for townsville in general.

good stuff wakey :grinning-smiley-003
Without james and bec organising this it was not possible joshy, so yeah good stuff james.

thanks guys, i had a blast.
but most importantly so did everyone else :) video is being finished now just playing with the sound
They/we sure dide mate, was an absolute brilliant day, one thing that i will never forget was all these piddys flatout on the limiters and high revs getting the freedom of wide open spaces out of there systems in the morning lol.

Good stuff fellas, looks a well organised meet, and a fair few minis lined up. Always great to see, Can't wait for the footage.

yeah while we were setting up the noise was awesome, about 12 piddys flatout drag racing up and down the beach,
.....great feeling :rockon:

Latest posts

Back