Want a backyard series??????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HRI

Reaction score
Want a backyard series??????

We are having trouble finding backyard venues for to run a series. If anyone has got a track thats race worthy and doesnt mind having 50 - 150 ppl race there we are more than happy to pay you hire for using the race prepped track. Even a flat grass track anywhere from south east qld to sydney. We will organise toilets, bunting, start gates, and will run the event.
Need to find places asap to get a series together and keep the sport alive..

PM me anyoe whos keen.

Thanks

Matt

i dont have any land, but ill be there for sure ! hopefully someone has some land down this way a bit, cause nsw and sydney have nothin really for minis, besides shitty appin track...sounds like a great idea !

I'm a bit south of Sydney in the mountains at jindy ...we got a place down here but it's a long way south for Queensland crew .... not as far as the SX though and easier for crew from southern states to attend I'm 2 an a 1/2 Hours south of Canberra but do know someone with a venue .

If you get it up n running we'll run it in the mag fore sure ....we are just about to relaunch the Brotherhood website and all race events will be listed on there.... Don't have to much to do with fully tapped on a contribution level but we are doin somethin together soon and am pretty sure they'll be into it .

unreal. yeah i dream of one day owning a fair bit of land like (min 100 acres) somewhere and letting crew have races there. oi in like 10 years or so if mini bikes get serious and there is australian championship races n stuff, a round could be held at the last resort.

Doubt it Brucey ....our meets will be as black as night ..:D

we don't need a sanctioned comp there..... they faar too much hassle.

That would mean bringin in the A.M.A ....It'll be a cold day in hell before I let those fun police near my sh@t ....anyone that raced big bikes before they screwed everything and made it more hassle than fun will now what I'm on about .

If they show up I'll shoot em ....... I wanna make somethin AWAY from the haters ....I sure as sh@t aint inviting the knob jockeys .:cool:

lol
me old boy has 50 acres at dayboro with jumps and burms and jizz but would never let 150+ minis there haha unless i dont tell him hmmmmm

no harm in askin..

No harm at all mate ....Brucey was talkin about my land in W.A and no I don't want a sanctioned meet there for the reasons I stated ....HOWEVER

like I said I know someone down here in the mountains with a venue :D

Didn't mean to insult you champ ...I just don't like the A.M.A with their negative vibe merchants with decibel meters n sh@t .

yeah i didnt realise that it would be like that, bit niave i am. never been to a race event and new to bikes.

Don't worry my young hammer swinging friend it doesn't have to be :D

But yeah if these guys are for real there is all the things they have mentioned AND insurance AND the A.M.A all of which has to be sussed before anybody twists a throttle .... all good just too much for me :cool:

More power too em though mate, this is what it takes .... and crew ARE steeppin up to the plate I take my hat off to em make no mistake about that ...without these guys we'd have no scene.

but we are busy enough at the hood covering and promoting the scene which is probably where OUR energy is best spent we reckon.:cool:

I've got 104 acres at port maquire on NSW's mid north coast , at this stage I have no earth moving equipment and a rooted tractor. Your more than welcome to come and put in a track on my land if your willing to arrang earth moving equipment , I have a quarry where you can just shift the dirt but I don't want any insurance shit.
Your more than welcome to it

sounds like a good contract to me, unit gets his track, race prepped and everyone else gets a great event,

with all the people on here someone must have the equipment or contacts, like the old saying goes its not what you know but WHO YOU KNOW

All sounds good. thanks for the replies. As i said we are willing to pay for use of a track already prepped. If you have someone who can help us out with building it dreadful and unit is cool with them getting our cash then it could be a good deal. Is there much natural terrain or dirt to work with? Its going to be hard for me to organise a track from a different state but we can do it with some reliable people.
We have a budget for each track. Depending wat machines they have etc can u get us some more info dreadful?

cheers Matt

Can't see the quarry from here but its straight ahead and to the right.
Its hilly country , we own the mountain. Depends how many acres you need and the numbers where lookin at?

Start gates hold 16. 4m wide would be good. something fun but safe. For those who raced at the grass track at parklands know how fun a simple flat track can be.
My tracks kind of supercrossy, so it would be good to have a range of fast motocross tracks too.

Hoping to get between 50-150 riders. You could fit a decent mini track on 3-4 acres with parking.

Looks too lush to rip up a track mate lol

Last edited:
hey unit mx i too am from Port Macquarie if u need any help with the track i am keen to lend a hand.

Cheers Aaron

Lookin good boys ....I got a mate with a machine that knows what he's doin but he is here with me in the snowy mountains ..... mates rates for me is 600 a day but he'd have to drive up there if it's at port .... the other is Simmo who built the SX track .... he a legend but again logistics ....but he may be worth ringin he's well connected .

Mates track down here is on 700 acres but it'd need a bit of work to get 4 abreast ... couple a days at least.

Even if ya hire someone to push up the mounds and hand shape em a 5 ton excavator will do it someone local will have one for rent....that paddock at port looks sick with a bit of planning you could use the terrain....it won't need much.

Pm me if ya want Simmo's number.

Latest posts

Back