Want a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyHeys4

Reaction score
Ok people here is whats goin down i want a bike : its gotta have powerful engine, good handling frame that wont snap on me il be jumping obv and something that aint gonna break every two mins willing to spend around $4000 i was looking at braaap bikes so ppl what you think give it to me whats a great bike for top $:D

nothing wrong with spending $4000 on a mini....i spent $7500 on 1 off mine
asides from that if your going to spend $4000 on a new mini get the new LXR PITSTER PRO if your looking for a mid size bike(12/14 rims)

Last edited:
yea the Pitster PRo are probs on of the MidSize. But i personally would be like a Second hand Yammy, suzuki, honda etc. Or you can buy a new Honda CRF50 for 2grand brand new and spend 2 grand pimping it out.

And Motovert.. there Australian.. soo.. yea they whicked aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
i reakon u should get a klx/drz 110 n mod it out!!!n if u want a china i woul probs get a ciniworx or motovert...

uve got a fair bit 2 spend

a full mod crf50 you will find one for 4g with pretty much all you need on it...

or if you like bigger size find a used klx110 as there usually ready to be jumped out of the box if you can put up with a bit of bottoming out and stuff :) but could get one for 2g and spend 2g you will have a good enough setup...

unless the new Pister LXR for sure with new Linkage suspension they say its like no other mini! better then elka/bbr rear end big minis etcc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back