want to buy parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets ride

Reaction score
hi all so iv decided to turn my psto into a motard bike so im trying to find the parts i need as in catch cans for oil and fuel and the sump plug with the hole in it if any one knows where i can buys these from that would be a great help im from sydney and does any one know of any meets here thanks

ill bet if ya go down to a go kart track and "enquire" about letting you use their track....(thats with peg sliders, axle sliders, catch can and the tires)

now what would be fun to watch is a go kart vs mini bike! :p

how do axle sliders fit on and i agree that would be interesting

hi all so iv decided to turn my psto into a motard bike so im trying to find the parts i need as in catch cans for oil and fuel and the sump plug with the hole in it if any one knows where i can buys these from that would be a great help im from sydney and does any one know of any meets here thanks

Akunar.com they have a few catch cans to pick from and he is pretty fair on price aswell

Just cable tie "any" bottle as per picture and run the crankcase breather, fuel cap and carby hoses into it.

i8fd.png

I just drilled from side and top of sump plug, brake caliper bolts, oil filler and oil filter cap.

Latest posts

Back