• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED PARTS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusty

Reaction score
WANTED: 26mm carby, coil, rear brake caliper with good brake pads n with brake master cylinder.

CONDITION:good/working

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: $70 for the lot.

EXTRA INFORMATION: After these parts asap

yeah i got a second hand carb, and am in brissy, but would want more than $70 for it.

i got a carb, not sure what size tho haha came of a 160ho in brisbane too

yeah i got a second hand carb, and am in brissy, but would want more than $70 for it.

Most likely gonna buy a new one. A bike shop said he'll sell me a 26mm mikuni carb for $50 so prob gonna go with that. I'm on a very tight budget. Thanks anyway.

if you got a tight budget... and you want all china stuff... for example here is one of his coils. COIL + SPLITFIRE LEAD Pit bike, Thumpstar, Quad | eBay .... take not of the map.. he is in off old cleveland road.. so if you don't mind traveling and don't mind all china parts.. check him out.. he will have all the parts you need..

China is fine 4 me as i ain't any good anyway. Don't race or anything just go bush bashing. Thanks 4 the link. A another not bad china shop is Happy jackson's pit bikes i think it's called it's in west ipswich. They sold me a 24mm mukuni carby, rear brakes n a coil for 120 bucks :thumbup: Need to cut up the brake bracket a bit to fit my rear swingarm mount.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back