Wanthaggi Praccy day 20th may (sunday)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Hey all

i just got a news letter from the DMCC Wanthaggi track about the praccy day on sunday

here's the details

Sunday MX Practice, pre Gippy Special for Non-Members
Track has been fully groomed
Junior and Senior Members $30.00 Entry, Non Members $40.00 incudes 1 day Membership one day Rec licences available $25.00
Classes to be made up on the day, we are running a fast 50s Class this Sunday providing we get enough numbers
Some Corner duty volunteers are required, please bring someone to help out or you may miss a round, as you will be asked to cover a corner if needed
Sign in 730am practice starts 9am be there early, if you have to get a one day licence, or Membership as this slows down entry
Our aim is to give you riders as much track time as possible so get there early
Enquires Darren Pay 0409020116

i'll be there on the big bike but i would love to get a ride in on the pitty before the vcm to
SO GET YOUR ASSES DONE THERE FOR A RIDE

it will cost ya $65 for the day if ya dont have a license well worth it to ride a MX NATIONALS level track.

COME OOOONNNNEE (ad big layton hewitt hand thing here)

I protest this practice day. It gives an unfair advantage to the victorian riders for the the june race meeting.
I think you lot should be limited to a total of half hour practice. hahahaha

thats pooh well when us nsw boys take the 1st place trophy home lol

good luck with that boys

your gunna need it he he (cheif bench racer right here)

should be fun i'm more keen to ride the 450 so might get some footage of the day give ya's a better of idea of the track

good luck with that boys

your gunna need it he he (cheif bench racer right here)

should be fun i'm more keen to ride the 450 so might get some footage of the day give ya's a better of idea of the track

Sounds like a state of origin battle about to be born. Nothing better than friendly rivalry.

Would be good to see some more footage of the track.

lol yep does sound like a bite of friendly rival loving it

Sounds like yous will be cramping my style at the back. Give me plenty of room or it could get ugly.

Sounds like yous will be cramping my style at the back. Give me plenty of room or it could get ugly.

Better make room for a few of us. ;)

If not I got the feeling one of us are going to end up in the blackberry bush's.

Miniriders.com will sponsor the rock hard crash hard award. haha

This wknd is so unprepared... A couple days notice before a wknd prac day? Plus it's 2.5hours away and 5wks out from the race... Lol don't think it's scheduled well, track will change 10 fold before June 24th so might as well wing it till then... I know I am

eh
i've known about the praccy day for weeks i've been going on the big bike as said regardless
but i got the newsletter from DMCC and they say if they get the numbers they will run a pitty class so i take it there has been some interest

all good styv i dont care who turns up but no one can say i didn't tell anyone about it got nunna's on saterday to so i'm not sure how many will actually ride the pitty's anyway

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back