wanting to buy two pitbikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wdingman

Reaction score
Hi
Me and a mate want to buy two pittys so we can go pitty bashing. We will be riding pretty hard and all that. I am thinking about getting the dhz 125 but my mate wanted to buy the pitpro 125 but i said the dhz would be better. Would it be better buying a 140 dhz or just bore up the 125 dhz. Plus i know atomiks crap but how is the atomik Nitrous140M? or would it just be best to go with dhz??

thanks all

there's no point getting a 125 and boring it up to 140, just get the 140 in the first place, it'll be more reliable and probably cheaper.

the pitpro 125rr is a tough bike, my bro's one is unkillable. of course the DHZ would be better but if you wanna save a bit of $ the 125rr would be ok, the rear shock is probably the only really bad thing about the 125rr other than that it just has the same problems that all pitbikes have like chain, carby, bars

the atomik nitrous is not too bad, pretty good value for money and it on par with the pitpro's quality wise. But I don't condone buying from atomik, they're a bunch of complete tossers.

the 140 engine is a better option, but if your after a cheap 125 now to build up them make sure it is a jailing/yx 125 as later on you can put a 140 top end on it...

lifan 140's are ok but there prone to kick starter problems and the odd gearbox problem.... the only upgrade option for them is the 150 bbk available from pitster pro...

and apparently the atomik 140 bikes are on par with the pit pro's

ok
thanks all
now i am looking at the pitpro 125cc abit more.
not so long ago the pitpro 125rr's where selling my auctions on ebay??

thanks

no auctions for about a year now, makes them not so great value for money anymore.

none of the bikes listed in this thread have lifan 140's too so no need to worry about that ;)

in the first post he mentioned the dhz 140, thats why i threw out some info about them..

**edit** just noticed DHZ 140 outlaws are zongshen engines... never took much notice when they changed...
so DVDrip, yeah theres no bikes here with 1 so thats good i guess

Last edited:
my mate has an atomik 140 nitrous fairly reliable lil bike got good torque about it just usual lil things u gotta tighten and replace

like everything ive heard? lol. sounds like they were have built with one hand and half a brain

Latest posts

Back