Wanting to run a CRF50 style pipe on your klx based engine ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Wanting to run a CRF50 style pipe on your klx based engine ?? well read below.....

This is directed towards crf 50 owners running klx style heads / engines or any china crf50 based frame size with a klx 110 style head / engine like the Dhz Dpro 160

This is what you need on a Dhz dpro 160cc or any crf50 with klx based motor: (crf 50 style frame) with z160ho motor (Klx style exhaust port)

Using a FMF Factory 4.1 CRF 50 style pipe or any other crf50 based pipe with this adaptor: Z Exhaust pipe adapter KH - Pit Bike Engine Parts - Exhaust Pipes - TRC-0208 - TBolt USA, LLC....

Bit of info to clear up the subject from T-bolt :

TBolt USA Tech Database - TBolt USA, LLC

Other alternatives are to stack the copper washers / gaskets 2 or 3 to take up the gap or heat pipe evenly and re-bend the pipe ever so slightly WITH CAUTION you can collapse the pipe.

The main difference is port angle between the crf style port and klx the choice is yours !

same deal fitting my klx style pipe on crf style frame ? ive held it up n it seems like the muffler is to high on the frame any simple fixes or ?

It's a POS piece of sawed tube and some ghetto-ground studs, designed by mattiFRauD, pissypooUS's backroom *****, peddled by dropship***** t-bag. Use 3 gaskets instead.

same deal fitting my klx style pipe on crf style frame ? ive held it up n it seems like the muffler is to high on the frame any simple fixes or ?

No it wont work ....

crf50 style pipe on crf50 frame with klx style motor .... or klx style pipe on klx style frame with crf style motor

It's a POS piece of sawed tube and some ghetto-ground studs, designed by mattiFRauD, pissypooUS's backroom *****, peddled by dropship***** t-bag. Use 3 gaskets instead.

LOL didnt really understand a great deal of that except use 3 gaskets .... ok cheers mate i will do that instead ;)

No it wont work ....

crf50 style pipe on crf50 frame with klx style motor .... or klx style pipe on klx style frame with crf style motor

crf50 sstyle fame and crf50 style engine but ive got a alright big bore pipe off a klx110 style bike can i get it to fit i thought maybe grind the engine end of the exhaust on an angle because it fits all fine just the muffle sits to high up like nex to the seat

crf50 sstyle fame and crf50 style engine but ive got a alright big bore pipe off a klx110 style bike can i get it to fit i thought maybe grind the engine end of the exhaust on an angle because it fits all fine just the muffle sits to high up like nex to the seat

you could give it a go my mate it sounds like its fair close and anythings possible if your keen on modifying the pipe angles .

Let us know how it turns out:coolthumb:

Looks like a really technical issue and i would suggest you to have a experienced a technicians thought on it, and get the job done from him as well so that you can rely on him and his work without any further queries.

Latest posts

Back