wanting to start racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad123

Reaction score
hey guys i reaaly want to start up mini racing but i have no idea how to start like do i need a license or what bike i need
i have a atomik reign 140 atm wif a few mods can i race this ??

Where abouts do you live and how old are you? The will be racing this year somewhere

ohh yer im 15 n live kinda near coffs can u race a atomik reign 140 or will i need a nuther bike

you will be able to race it. Im not sure if there will be a junior class as yet. keep an eye on this website for updates

do i need a license or will the be 1 on the day or sumthing

last year they ran it as day licenses.
This yar if it all goes ahead its looking like we will need a license. I think there is something in the works to help everyone get their license but keep in mind I think its a different process for a junior license compared to a senior.

juniors have too do a 5 hour course called kickstart and then apply for a junior license and log book thru ma you also have to have proof of ambulance cover,juniors by ma rules can only race a maximum of 110 cc on a pitbike,however when you turn 16 this all gets chucked out the window

Latest posts

Back