warby trail

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stixcrf50

Reaction score
hi i live near the warby trail and was wondering if it is possible to ride on it without getin busted by the cops. also is their any good trails or jumps near or on the trail.
thnx stixcrf50:)

No you can't.

They are doing blitz's all over the place mate but especially up there. Get your License and Rec reg.

nope i wouldnt be ridin on the trail if i were you, you cant ride on their even if you get rec reg and a license.

So dont be givin us a bad name by ridin on the trail, There were some awesome jumps in wandin where part of the trail cuts through a hill but that got bulldozed cause people started to ride mini quads and pitties there :( They had been there for over 10 years and just recentally got dozed

Thanks for the info does anyone now of a good spot in the region

Mate take a hint, no one wants you out their spoiling it for everyone else.

I know a tonne of sick places to ride up there. But I ain't telling you cause you ain't legal.

so did you do the RIGHT thing and call the cops?!? or give them a piece of your mind?!?

It dosnt take much to voice your opinion to people you see out there doing the wrong thing. ''Oi, D-head, how bout NOT ruining the sport of mini's and doin the right thing ya twat''.... he has a problem.. let him take it out accordingly.. but I will put $ on it if push comes to shove.. YOU have a LOT more of a chance of being in the right than he does ;) (long as your bein legal yourself of course)

Situiations like this are where mobile phone cameras are VERY handy, get a pic of them riding, a video, if you can any details of the bike, and report them. Dont let scum destroy our sport right in front of you. Stand up for what you believe. Tell em to GTFO and go ride someware legit..

there was 5 of us on 450's on sunnyside rd i think it was, my mate goes fuck this lets chase him haha

still illegal to ride bikes on sunnyside road unlees you guys had license and had full rego on the bikes

i got rec reg on my 450 but got no clue where to go? mates told me bout this joint but go its pretty risky but worth it.. what u guys rkn ?

heaps of places, neerim sth, wesburn, warby, toolangi, big river near marysville, etc..

Latest posts

Back