Warranty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hman

Reaction score
i will make this as clear and simple as it can be. i am reading the latested adb bike mag and have noticed in the jap 450 shootout that honda, kawasaki, suzuki and yamaha have NO warranty on their bikes, only ktm come with one. 3 months parts and labour. from this observation i think that the pitty companys that offer 3 months minimum warranty deserve a pat on the back. what are your thoughts on this.

Pat on the back for sure .. since even the top of the line can have major drama's every now and then.

there are so many wankers out there that just kill Mx bikes no warm up no nothing, rev limiter, then expect someone else to pay..... this is why

yup good on ya's, i did metion before that i got no warranty on my honda, someone tried to say that they do but i cbf arguing

lol what a joke, can't believe the big company's are offering no warranty's. Ktm you basically pay for the warranty anyway cause there bikes have such a hefty price tag.

Hats off to the China company's for giving their 3 months. Hopefully they don't copy the jap's and offer none soon too.

the major issues i see is from a total lack of maintanance. just because you only spent around $1000 on the bike doesn't mean it will look after and clean itself. then when they have to spend a coupple of hundred to fix it they blame the bike and the shop that sold it. i tried to do a free maintance course for our customers and no one showed up!

yeah, i see husky have even dropped there 3 year warranty down to 12months and the mx'ers are now 3 months..
Husqvarna Warranty

and surprisingly there prices arnt bad considering... and pretty sure all there enduro models are 6 speed...

the way i see it, you buy a bike with the intent to flog the living sht out of it... if it fails it fails... stiff sht rule...
really can only happen due to 3 things.. yr riding style, maintenance or manufacture fault.
if its a manufacturer fault im sure you'll get some sorta help from the dealership if it isnt too old (ie: less than 90days)

and also it seems dealers are changing there warranties every year...my mate bought a run out 07 crf250 model and it sht within 4months, honda covered the parts but my mate footed the labour...
he had an extended warranty too which id say helped him more than the honda warranty..

baaaaaaaahahahaha
lol i just read that today!!!
man its clear what the winner was anyways!!!
the honda!!!
the hondas kick ass!
but yeah *pats ktm on back*
"who's a good boi hey?"

hehe
*rolls over*
ruff ruff!!!
091228Toffee%20%2817%29.JPG

^^^tis mah puppy!^^^

Latest posts

Back