Washer location - z155

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdims

Reaction score
Where does this washer go? I'm pretty sure it goes between the spacer and the nut (which need the special tool to undo) but not sure! Can't remember if it goes on after the nut! Or even somewhere else!
IMAG0852.jpg
IMAG0855.jpg

It goes on before the clutch lock nut
Part number 10 here

Z155%20Clutch-500x500.jpg

Thanks my67xr, so just to confirm the crank should only have the gear wheel, the spacer, the nut and then the spring and oil plug as shown in my photo? no washers?

Ok, sorry i didn't read your post properly, there should be a a spring washer between the spacer and crank as well

All good....which spring washer though, the one that I just showed?

So that goes between the gear (that drives off the clutch) and the spacer?

Or between the crank outer bearing and the gear?

That cupped spring washer goes on the end of the crank between the spacer and castle nut
There will also be one the same behind the clutch hub nut too

Have you had your engine apart ?

Yeah a mates engine. We originally had the engine apart to replace the gearbox and that was fine. then after about 2 rides all the bike would run like absolute crap and we checked everything, carbie, head etc so we finally decided to pull the engine apart to inspect to see the internals. Mate ended up putting in an anima instead so this was sitting open for about a week and forgot where this washer went!

Latest posts

Back