wat frame is this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playajai

Reaction score
hi all

recently i picked up a cheap bargain 140cc lifan

pitbike for $150 just needed starter gears easy fix

just wondering wat type of bike is it i no its a klx style

its a 07 model has a A or upside down V marked on frame

and on the forks it has tomahawk on it any clues thx

and another question how can i till if it has a big bore kit on it
my last 140cc i had on the head it had 138cm this one has 140cm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i would imagine there to be a compliance plate on that bike.

as for engine size... 140cm means 140cc and 138 are basically just a 125cc

thats one of those atomik/orion/apollo twin spar frames it you can get plastics for them its pretty much klx i tihnk but it has the 2 side number plates cut a bit have a look on ebay you might find some

I used to have one of those orions but mine had the word motocross stamped into the frame but apart from that it was the same heavy ass steel frame as the one in your pic.

are they strong frames for jumping about 2 metre high jumps

like i_thump said it a Orion AGB29 there steal heavy i had one for my first bike from msb moto,
oil cooler i had up where ther al ways go,, custom made bracket for it easy to make,

I havnt owned one of these frames but I have ridden one and they feel really solid and look it as well. As long as you dont be a complete dick im sure it will last and you wont snap it...

i remember there was some guy on here once it was a while ago at least 2 years back and he was doing like 40 ft big doubles on it was doing a bit of freestyle, i also have never heard of one of these snapping probably cos its so heavy

Latest posts

Back