wat is the most powerful pit bike out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
i have been looking around for a while now but theres so many differnt types of bikes out now and i looking 4 the most powerful pit bike around i am looking at something around the 150cc and abone mark

uhm i fink da pister pro 160cc would be da mos powerful.So yea!

i finked u were lookin 4 a crf150r?

klx110

With these parts will get you 20+ hp.

KLX110 178cc Superhead +R SCUT Kit
VM26 Carby
Manual Clutch and Cover Kit
Two Brothers Racing M6 Exhaust
6 Disc HD Clutch Kit

And if thats not enough bore it to 198cc with a stroker crank.

But I'm thinking thats probaly not going to happen so how about a.

Pitster Pro X4R
TB Roller Rocker Head 165cc bore kit and 28mm carb kit

But I have no idea what would be the fastest stock china I just done a 2min search on PM.

off the shelf
either the motovert pro with the daytona t-rex motor $5000

or the pitster pro x4r with the same motor $4500 i think

but the yx engine with the tacky head absoloutly rips

Stupid question although i'm not surprised but anyway. Considering you have not mentioned a price range or whether you are talking stock bikes or modded ones the answers you will get will all be expensive bikes over $4000 like the ones already mentioned.

For the hell of it I'll give a couple bikes a mention that will give the vert pro t-rex a run for its money and that's the PitPro (usa) Pro Mod Daytona 150cc. With its 18.5hp at the rear wheel or maybe even the Monster Moto SXF Pro 160cc.

Sick150 get one of them :p :p :p

crf 150 r, i guess its not counted as a pitty, but they race them at pitty meets.

but i recon, instead of buying a bloody 5 grand pit bike you should go proper. My Rm80 1999 model, if it was stock it would put out 21 hp. I have some inexpensive mods to it, like a boyesen reed system, and a wiseco oversized piston, probably put out a lil more than 22 hp at least.

but if you have 5 grand, go buy a like 2002-2005 85 2 banger and put som mods on it, most 85 05 mods go for a bit over 2 grand, maybe 3 if its good. but once you buy it put like heaps of mods on it i recon you could probably get like 27-29 hp out of the sucker. But these bikes are much more powerful than pitties, and more fun to ride cuz of the powerband. aqnd they have all proper frames and stuff so you can do the big bike mx tracks and jumps and stuff.

I've herd of some monkeys in japan with tacky kits pushing wait for it 28hp. Its the original pitbike. I'll find the article if anyone wants it.

China's have no chance when you start to spend big.
But I've herd the yx's rip with the kitaco head on it or the taky as coolio said.

Latest posts

Back