Wats everyone think??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel40

Reaction score
hello everyone

i am getting a mso in about a week so wat does everyone think i should do with my mxb

A. put a lifan in it.

B. take it apart and use it for parts

i dont no wat to do with it it dosent run so wats everyone think?

Cheers Daniel

^^^^^ I agree

Nah if you could get a cheap lifan maybe ??
im not sure tho

put any crap engine in it and use it as a thrasher.

lol, either burn it, ride it off a cliff, or give it 2 andy for 50 bucks so he can burn it, lol. hav fun with ur mso, which 1 u gettin?

pascal im getting the x7r, and andy it hasnt got a motor or clutch cable but if u still want it im charging 80 without engine and clutch cable rest is there

Dan, Ill give you 50 bux for it

Image015.jpg

heres wat it currently looks like and if someone buys it this is what you get^^ PM if you want it $80 pickup

Last edited:
i dont no wat to do with it it dosent run so wats everyone think?

pascal im getting the x7r, and andy it hasnt got a motor or clutch cable but if u still want it im charging 80 without engine and clutch cable rest is there

Daniel, don't want to get picky, but thats a little more than "doesn't run".

From what I see in the pic, the buyer would also need to source an exhaust system, carby, chain, footpegs etc

Still for $80, would take much to put it back together.

i paid like 600 80 bucks seems pretty good and it comes with foot pegs but they attach to the engine but they come with it and so does teh chain

you get wats in teh pick plus chain, footpegs and stand but you need an engine to attach it to the bike and if anyone wants to know wat you get ask me cheers Daniel

Last edited:
yeh 80 is worth it ruby, the shock u could get maybe 30+ for, the frame even more, the wheels maybe 15+ each, the handle bars maybe 10 bucks, and disk brakes aswell, those are very appox. guesses but i do kno that u can get a new lifan 140 for under 400 so if u pay say 480 in it get it running and fix it up a little, pay maybe an extra 100+ on it, u pay 600 and u got a bike with a brand new 140 in it and stuff, r u gonna keep like the ngk parky and stuff on dan? or r u sellin with like the grips and everything stock?

How long have you had it for ?? just curious??

about 4 months, and you can have teh sparkplug even tho there is no engine to put it in lol

Nah ill be sweet haha !! dude you sure killed that engine quickly??? you musta thrashed the hell out of it!!

Latest posts

Back