Wats everyone think??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, is the sparky and good? i'll grab the ngk if its in good condition and not much usage for a good price. i think thye are about 10 - 20 brand new so how much would u give the ngk for? which one is it, i was told wat 2 get but 4got was it was, started with an 8 i think or a k, lol, not very specific..

the ngk plugs are 3.95 pascal i dont no who you where talking to, and tubes 380 i live in victoria

P.S sorry to double post

Last edited:
Yeah the same thing happened to me when i got my 1st bike a while ago !! I broke it in like 3 weeks lol!!! but then that was enuff to get me hooked and i got a motovert expert!! I was able to fix my 1st bike up in the end slowly and sold it 4 a lil bit!! now after all the reserch ive done on the net i really wanna sell my vert and get a crf 50!! they seem like the only bike that will last a good few years (and a klx100) tho they are expensive!! my mate has one and i swear that thing just keeps on truckn he never has to pick up any tools !! well except for mods!! Plus for some reason they are just so much more fun to ride than any other bike !! even tho my bike is way faster i always try and swap for a ride with my mate when ever i can!! & it got left at my house for the last two Weeks :) haha any way enough of my raving !! the mso 7xr looks like a mean bike dude i hope you have heaps of fun on it!!

thanks man i wanna get a good bike and sell this pos so i dont have to much problems any more

price drop $70 pickup from diamond creek, but teh back break dosent work and some of the bolts are stripped plus teh plasitcs are abit scratched up lol that covers it i think.

Sorry to double post again

Last edited:
Thanks for the further info Daniel. Didn't mean to be a pain, just the info before seemed incomplete.

$70 sounds even better. I'd get it myself, but I'm in PocketHead's debt at the moment until I pick up his Outlaw. If no one takes it by the end of week PM me and I might be in a better financial position to take it.

:)

how much for the sprockets and chain together. and would you post them to me?

hello ruby i am in victoria and you are in S.A i dont think i can get it to you sorry, jayde 156 id prefer all parts to be picked up and the chain and sprockets might not be the best but good as a spare and you can have em for $15 but the sprocket bolts are abit stripped

hello ruby i am in victoria and you are in S.A i dont think i can get it to you sorry

I am aware you're in Vic. Actually, I'd be driving over to Melbourne to collect Adam's bike in a couple of weeks.

lol ok well if u want it then but its not very good i would use it for spares PM if u want it Thanks Daniel.

Last edited:
nah i cant pick it up good luck selling it anyway

how much do you want for the wheels daniel?

will give ya $95 if you hold it for 2 weeks??? and SELL NOTHING OFF IT!

ok then its yours but its in victoria remeber you have to pick it up and it comes with everything but engine and the clutch cable is broken and the rear shock is really hard but you gotta adjust it plus the front wheel is bent abit still useable but pulls to teh left abit but you gotta adjust it pm if you want it cheers Daniel

Last edited:
Oh well, I guess I miss out then, I would of paid $60 just for the wheels...

Last edited:
hey pehleg you want to put the wheels on an agb 29 right?? i treckon they would be to thin there thinner than my mates 29 rims and the front one is bucked abit still useable but pulls to the left abit

ok then its yours but its in victoria remeber you have to pick it up and it comes with everything but engine and the clutch cable is broken and the rear shock is really hard but you gotta adjust it plus the front wheel is bent abit still useable but pulls to teh left abit but you gotta adjust it pm if you want it cheers Daniel

Daniel, FYI it looks like I'll be the one collecting the bike for Pitmaster, so it could be 3 weeks for collection instead of 2 weeks. I just got a PM from him and replied advising of anticiapted time of travel to VIC.

Can you PM me and Pitmaster your addy and I'll add your location into my GPS and travel plans. I'm there in about 3 weeks to collect PocketHead's bike.

Ruby

Nope, I got wheels for the 29 of ebay.as the ones I got off thumptsar200 were shit. I was gunna put those on my other sons 21. But no worries mate, I will source some else where

Last edited:
ok sorry about that

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back