weekend at Dreadys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok going to have a ride/party weekend at mine when it warms up in a few months ... I'll throw up the 21st of november as a date because the weather and riding conditions will be good by then ... but I'm flexible if that's no good .I'm about 15kms out of dalgety on the snowy plains ... If you make Dalgety a.k.a "Dallas" pub they'll tell ya where I am . About 7 hours north of melbourne .... six south of sydney.

We can hang out here on the grass track and go on a mass pitty trail ride out the back here thru some sick mountain scenery on saturday .... then we'll party as my good mate Dj subjugator bangs out the tunes till the wee hours .

Sunday you can go down the road native dog to ride the pitbike track and enduro loops with Durant or just hang out on the farm and recover ... which is what I'll probably be doing I reckon. I'm seeing this as more a social weekend than a serious riding weekend .... but bring ya bike the grasstrack is fun and you can muck around all day in the paddock ....it's just not reefy's ... oh and the mass trail ride will be fun there is some amazing scenery out the back here we can access. But more looking forward to putting names to faces and drinking a few beers around a fire with ya's really .

I got water ,power and a toilet but you'll need to bring everything else that you'll need because the shop is a 30km round trip .... bring ya mate or ya girl but don't bring ya dog.... my dingoes don't like em .

Ok hit us back and let me know who's keen :cool:

Sounds HEAPS GOOD Dready!!!

Ill try and get down to your's hey...Seen Ill be COMPLETELY FINISHED School and will be Definently KEEN for a good Weekend!!!

Might try and also get a mate to come down for the weekend if you don't mind?!

Sounds Sik!!! Im looking Forward to it.

Any Possibilty of getting a few Pics of the Tracks haha :)

Cheers

mate im coming! wether i have to ride or walk my pitty from the central coast but i will see you there! i should have my P's by then anyway

will definately try, not sure how i'll go with work, but would be great to meet up with a few of the eastern sea board miniriders, fly the sa flag, tear the snowies up on the 140 etc.. :)

count me in to, should be able to work something out with MVman so sounds good

ill bring the jager:D

hmmmmm this sounds friggin awesome....... pitty it is too far to drive for me...... where is the nearest airport/train station...... maybe i could do it that way and just hang out wit yas......

DOWN as a clown. Ahh Yeah.

Get to mine Roost and we will head up together.

Would you mind if we came up on the Friday and headed home on Monday or something Dready? Then we could have all Sat and Sun to ride and sink beers. ;)

If there is awesome trailriding, I have to bring the big bike for that. Should have my HD helmet cam by then as well.

DOWN as a clown. Ahh Yeah.

Get to mine Roost and we will head up together.

Would you mind if we came up on the Friday and headed home on Monday or something Dready? Then we could have all Sat and Sun to ride and sink beers. ;)

If there is awesome trailriding, I have to bring the big bike for that. Should have my HD helmet cam by then as well.

ya sounds good, just one thing lol i dont know my way around melb AT ALL, only been there like 3 times, so once i get off the boat im already lost :confused:

closer to the date ill get ya phone number so we can work this out easier.

ya ill only bring the big bike lol vert not as reliable, i got helmet cam to so should be a good w/e

yeah no wuckas vert better to come friday leave monday ... and yeah if ya want mountain trails best bring the big bikes .... all good we'll see some on them on the pittys but a big bike is better if ya wanna get into em ... bring ya kidney belt and a few spare tubes too .

ya sounds good, just one thing lol i dont know my way around melb AT ALL, only been there like 3 times, so once i get off the boat im already lost :confused:

closer to the date ill get ya phone number so we can work this out easier.

ya ill only bring the big bike lol vert not as reliable, i got helmet cam to so should be a good w/e

All good dude. I can just meet you at the boat and you can follow. Or you could buy a sat nav. LOL. Nah that's no stress.

yeah no wuckas vert better to come friday leave monday ... and yeah if ya want mountain trails best bring the big bikes .... all good we'll see some on them on the pittys but a big bike is better if ya wanna get into em ... bring ya kidney belt and a few spare tubes too .

Sounds like a plan Dready. I always bring the kidney belt but will bring a few tubes as well.

I will bring the spit rod as well. Can't go wrong with a spit!! haha.

I'm pumped. Should be good.

All good dude. I can just meet you at the boat and you can follow. Or you could buy a sat nav. LOL. Nah that's no stress.

Sounds like a plan Dready. I always bring the kidney belt but will bring a few tubes as well.

I will bring the spit rod as well. Can't go wrong with a spit!! haha.

I'm pumped. Should be good.

ya i may be able to borrow a sat nav but thats a maybe, so if you can meet me that would be good but see how i go with the nav first.

ya i already got spare tubes so im halfway set.....lol just gotta tell the missus im taking off for a weekend hahaha wonder how thats gunna go ;)

ya i may be able to borrow a sat nav but thats a maybe, so if you can meet me that would be good but see how i go with the nav first.

ya i already got spare tubes so im halfway set.....lol just gotta tell the missus im taking off for a weekend hahaha wonder how thats gunna go ;)

It's no stress either way.

I already told the missus I'm out for that weekend. Just tell them to go shopping. That solves everything. haha.

You can always fly over Hillz? Flights are cheap as at the moment.

lol ya either way im coming for sure, only reason she wont be happy is cause she aint coming

thats the whole point

i'll let ya's know closer to the date

i've got 4 days on the bike the weekend before at ando's (hopefully) but would still like to get up there

naaa you and Ando have to come Cooly .... wouldn't be the same without ya's would the following weekend be better ?

Ok 21st of nov it is so start planning ... like I said you are camping so bring everything ya need,I got plenty of room to for ya's to set up a little shanty town of tents.

Nice one mate.

Hey man how's goi'n. Hope you are mobile again. I'll be there of course. Thailand is ripping.
Peace ride on Durant

Latest posts

Back