weekend at Dreadys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^^
lucky bastard what I wouldn't give to be there .... back faaarked up a bit movin but I'll be good

new farm ... new terrian,the 250 crew are gunna love it we got access all the way to the snowy river so the trail ride is gunna be all time .... I'll post a map but check ya maps for dalgety ...if ya ya find the pub they'll send ya in the right direction .

Looking forward to hookin up and puttin some faces on names .... Dj subjigator is lined up on the decks for your listening pleasure and if we are lucky we might get Durant to lay down some slide git .

gotta fourby up a mountain to get net so I might be a bit scarce till I get net in the house .... but it's on .:D

Last edited:
I think me and pit bike kid may come :D

Sounds very good!
Except wont have the cr125 then! gay!
Its up for sale very soon.

Sweet all good this end .... got a few spare rooms so should fit most in the house..... oh yeah it's COLD up here so rug up.Have'nt had a chance to put in any jumps but we'll get a grasstrack goin in the bottom paddock and dig a few maybe.

Ok let us know who's definate so I got an idea of numbers but all are welcome .

Support my local one horse town and buy ya beer from Dalgety pub ... from there go across the bridge and take the left hand fork to Jimbuen ....NOT Jindabyne on the right .

Follow the tar about 12kms till you hit the dirt T intersection at the telephone box.

Go left and follow the dirt about 4kms ... over two bridges ... half a km after the second bridge you'll see 3 letter boxes ... one has "NORLAKE" on it .....look across the paddock at the jacked 80series and you've found me .... shut the gates.

We'll blast a trailride down to the snowy river ... have'nt done it yet but should be REALLY good ... especially for you "city folk" who struggle to find riding spots .... we got about 7,000 acres to explore .... those wanting to ride something with more of an mx appeal can ride native dog mx track and enduro loops on sunday with Durant probably ... it'll probably cost ya a case though.

So I'll see ya's when I'm lookin at ya's :D

haha turn left at old mcgregor's farm with the rusty shed, then right at the old mill, continue straight past the dingo eating the baby, if you hit a water hole you have gone to far lol

pitbikekid you are so lucky i havent put the pics up of the beach me n the missus spent the weekend tearing up yet... lol
rAdelaide aint rAd, but uncle thumps secret riding spot is almost as euphoric as dreadys. just no snowline or men from snowy river..

haha.... i saw the videos of the blitz on the beach and they were pretty good....mind you im at least 7 hours from dready though

14 hours aint sh!t...... i would be 3days & 14 hours from dready's house...

if i can borrow a bike off my mate at Motocross maddness in liverpool i might make the plane trip tho.....

i just had all the time off i'm gonna get this year, so i miss out. Not, Chuffed.. :(

ok spoke snapers it's looking like native dog for saturday night .... all good it's just down the road and it's got loops and a 50 track.

YEEEEW

fark i forgot all about this trip *smashes head on desk* now outa cash :mad:

Yeah I have to bail as well. Spewing about it as I was keen.

just asking coz the kurri kurri is on that day im pretty sure.....so u prob wont see many peeps from nsw if their racing.....

Latest posts

Back