Weekend at Jono's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
I dont know about you but it seems that every weekend goes to fast and to furious. Here is a vid of a tipical weekend at my place. check it out here.YouTube - weekend at Jono's I hope you enjoy my video and I love to read your feedback, cheers Jono.:D (ps. what do ya think of my KTM 200 exc.:) I sold my old YZ250.)

errr, i dont like ktm personaly! cost a whole lot more to repare compared to japs!!!

but hey, looks like a load of fun!

if you had a 4 you wouldnt have as much problems with hill climps! 2smokes = no torque

Last edited:
great vid jono just like all your other ones nice new bike aswell

yer good vid johno

coming to black duck this weekend??

looked great on my new 22 inch lcd

sorry just had to say that

keep it up

I envy your ktm so bad love the 200 exc man .Preety much envy your life ahaha looks like you know how to have a good time with the boys

I'm tellin ya now jono.. you are living the dream!! hahahaha

nice vid

Thanks for your comments guys, I wish everyone lived out of town on some land and we all had tracks in the backyeard. Then we could take it turn about every weekend at differant tracks. cheers Jono.:D

yer good vid johno

coming to black duck this weekend??

looked great on my new 22 inch lcd

sorry just had to say that

keep it up
22 inch LCD, cool Graham, big is better when it comes to computer monitors thats for sure. Thanks for the invite to BDV but I can't make it this weekend, have to catch up wit ya another weekend. cheers Jono.:)

Hey jono, how big is ya land?
Dad was looking at getting like a 50 - 100 acre block for a holiday place (so we can land the plane and all) so i can build a track but i doubt it'll get better than yours.
Just outta curiosity, do you know how big that jump is on ur track (the biggest main one)
Cheers.

hey Jono what's the power difference between the ktm and the yz ?
Great video keep up the good work

Yes im also keen on knowing the power difference between the exc and the yz as i just finished up on my 85 and am hopefully going to get a exc for chrissy

awesome vid jono (as usually) i was starting to wonder over the past few weeks when the next vid would be and here it is, awesome work and great riding, and like everyone else, i love u house!

Hey jono, how big is ya land?
Dad was looking at getting like a 50 - 100 acre block for a holiday place (so we can land the plane and all) so i can build a track but i doubt it'll get better than yours.
Just outta curiosity, do you know how big that jump is on ur track (the biggest main one)
Cheers.
We live on one acre (wish I lived on 100). That would be fantastic if ya dad gets a 80-100 acre's place bro. The realy good thing about where we live is that its just down the road from the forest.:)

In the vid the largest jump is like about 20 foot , but we have added to it yesterday already, I will have to check but I think it is now 30 foot. cheers Jono.:D

hey Jono what's the power difference between the ktm and the yz ?
Great video keep up the good work
well its like this, the yz is like being straped onto a rocket, great if your a pro rider but to be honist I can get around a track faster on my less powerful KTM 200, believe it or not. I have owned a yz 426 a yz450 and two , no three yz250 two strockers but I have to say that I am enjoying this KTM 200 the most and I can ride it faster than all the rest. I lie to you not. with the yz, when ya go full throttle it is hard to get it to go where ya want it but with a little less power and better suspention, well you know the rest. :D

so your moved on from out of control to some controll = ]

Latest posts

Back