Welding machines

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rider89

Reaction score
Hey All,

I was looking to make some modifications to my go bike. I wanted to try a couple things out but to do that i will need to cut some steel and weld some back together.....so i will need some help finding a good welding machine I am trying to get one at a good price does anyone know where some good but reasonable priced welding machines are?????? Can't wait to get started wait till you see what i have in mind.....

there are some good welders on ebay starting around $500 and up, they usually beat local prices.

buy a reputable brand like CIG/BOC, Lincoln, etc etc and a minimum of 180 Amp
even a good brand secondhand Mig can still beat a cheap china made Mig.
don't go for a Gasless, the welds look crappy

I did look into eBay and also Craigslist for used TIG welder, I then came across Longevity. They seem to have great prices with the best warranty on the net so I figured I could pay the same for a welder from their company and get warranty then buying from eBay or Craigslist so I gave them a call. They offered me a great memorial day special with Free shipping and 5 year warranty. I couldn't pass that up. I went ahead and pulled the trigger and I will be expecting it some time next week.
Thanks for your options!
Here's the welder I purchased:
TIGWELD 200 SX, Welders | Longevity Global Inc

Latest posts

Back