were to buy a engine mount plate for oilcooler?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hey all

my bro wants to oilcool his avenger (lifan) same head as the ducar the black one:) i cant find a engine mount plate on ebay they only sell the oilcooler and the lines does anyone no were to get the engine mount plate for the oilcooler from?

cheers PJ/JOSH

thought about the doing the same thing on AGB29 Jnr Pj(Josh). Am sure there is something available, we just arnt looking hard enough! Let me know if you find something! got a link to the oil cooler? is there any major differences in the heads or can maybe you just 'tap' lines in??

just get the set up they have on the AGB-29 140cc the same frame so it's probly just brackets

Just make a bracket!!! It couldnt get easier, I can't believe how people go out buy new parts when you can fix it yourself.

My understanding is its the actual oilcooled HEAD itself PJ (josh) is chasing.. not just a brakcet to hold the oil cooler. That would be a simple task, easily whipped up in the back shed with a drill,grinder and some angle..

40 bucks + postage. Normal retail from a shop is $90. I have a couple of broken down kits. All new parts.

oh sorry pj did I mention that it isn't chinese. Its quality and that costs more than junk. LOL thats cool mate when ya mojo one don't fit or starts to leak pm me and I will still look after ya. good luck pj.

Latest posts

Back