what are these bikes like?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zumanity

Reaction score
moto.jpg

Last edited:
Engine : 125cc LIFAN SingleCylinder, Air Cooled, 4 Stroke HIGH PERFORMANCE (Unleaded Petrol Only)
Gear System : 4 Gear Manual Clutch
Start Manner : Kick Start
Tank Capacity : 3Litre
Max Speed : Up to 100KM/hr (depending on weight and road condition)

Swingarms :
Extended Non-Linkage
Rims :

14" Front & 12" Back
Rear Suspension : Adjustable Heavy Duty Rear Mono Suspension
Front/Rear Wheel : 2.15 X 14" / 3.0 X 12"
High Grip Knobby Tyres - Motorcross Pattern
Brake : Heavy Front & Rear Hydraulic Ventilated Wave Discs
Seat Height : 75cm
Other Parts :

Reinforced Heavy Duty Chrome Swing Arm
Powerful Chromed Sport Muffler
Alloy Triple Clamp
Sport Air Filter, Japan Designed Carbi
High Performance CDI Unit
Gold Plated Heavy Duty Chain
Chain Guide & Chain Tensioner

Box Size : 144 x 42 x 64cm
G,W/N.W : 85kg / 80kg
Max Weight : 100kg

They're not bad but not high quality either.
Go to:
Maylands Performance, for like 900 bux u can get a pitpro 125le which would smash that.
MSO, For 900 bux you can get a 125s which once again is better, and even better than the pitpro aswell.
Welcome To Maylands Performance
MSO Motocycles - Home
Cheers.

so is it possible to upgrade the rear shock and forks later on to improve the bike? i was thinking a new triple clamp setup too. would probably need to anyway with the new forks.
any upgrades that you can recommend will be appreciated

i thought we recomened dont buy it

but then again what do we know

yeah mate, go with the mso or the pitpro, u wont regret it! u could upgrade that thing untill the cows come home but it wouldnt be worth it!

well ive just started riding and was looking for something cheap to start out on until i get fluent with riding.
i dont plan to do any mad jumps, just some trail riding up the bush near my home.
i figured with the lifan motor it wast a bad start

i'll start with this then hopefully sell it and upgrade later on

you will get a pitpro for the same price ,
look on ebay ,
i got mine for $500.00
well worth the money i reckon ,

ive seen many of those orion shitboxes break in half and fall apart ,
my kids have ridden there pitpro 125's for the last 8 months and not a problem with them yet ,

i'll start with this then hopefully sell it and upgrade later on

If u get it cheap enough (not more than $500 new) then this will be a good start. As u become a better rider and things go wrong with the bike (which will happen very soon) u can learn how to fix it yourself.

it sucks bein a newby!.....lol

Last edited:
thanks guys.
i do all my own repairs on my car so i suppose it'll be another learning curve both ways.
i'll document my progress from start to finish and the proof will be in the end result.
i dont expect the bike to perform too well for the price i paid. ive only ridden road bikes so it will be interesting for sure! lol

Last edited:
yeah its got the lifan motor and for $389 im happy enough

The ONLY significant difference between this and the pitpro is the frame.... and for under $100 u can get a pitpro farme...... everyone harps on about the pitpro, but unless u get one for around $500 they arent worth it. Just like these ones arent worth it for any more than $400.

Having said that the BEST thing to do is make one yourself.... seriously... ride this one for a few months then buy a pitpro frame off ebay and build one up yourself. u have everything on this bike u need. Just upgrade the fastenings, axles, suspension....

thanks worm.
well i have the bike built now and im in the process of running it in.
i drained all the china oil outta the motor and filled it up with some new castrol gtx2 oil designed for new engines. once the motor was primed with fuel (premium unleaded) the bike took 4 kicks to start and idled perfectly.
after that it usually starts first kick.
the front brakes are very responsive but the rear needs some attention to get more response.
any ideas?

Back brake just probably need bleeding mate ...pretty common....one of those attention to detail things our little friends over there have trouble with...I mean I know they got thier eyes half shut but ya think they could bleed a brake.

Latest posts

Back