what bargains have you bought?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swifty_ano

Reaction score
Guys, some of you may know that I bought a 1996 DR350 last week. I got it cheap because it had gear selecting problems. I bought it really cheap and was willing to pay whatever it cost to fix it.(got it under a thousand and they sell for around $2500) But I pulled it apart last weekend,expecting the worst. Turns out that a bolt had snapped.Bolt circled is the bolt that snapped.
euqyqb.jpg

I was stoked, I then went down to suzuki to get the bolt(I thought they would have one in stock) turns out they didn't..Three days later and $8; I put it all together today. Runs perfect....It didn't blow smoke, have engine noises, selected every gear. Its funny how people expect the worst, when it could only be the smallest cheapest thing possible. So I got a good bike for a quarter of the price.

So my question is...What bargains have you picked up like that?

146cm rear projection tv 2 weeks ago
in perfect nick ,250 bucks yea baby

think thats like 54 inch

Bought my 1" crf50 legs for $50 (Worth $189)
sik50s billet pegs new only $50 ( Worth $160)
Terrible one bars for $10 ( Worth $120)
Billet gear shifter for 99c haha

-Oakley frogskins (magneta with irridium lens's) for $100 worth $300 as they collectors items
-Bought my ktm 250exc for only $6300 , it was like new and only had 1k on the clock
-My crf50 for $1200 with 88cc kit blah blah blah

1976 suzuki rm 125 for free - cheapest i seen one go on ebay was $1200 up to $2500, good for vintage mx racing (or so i`ve been told, to me its a old bush basher)

maybe my Five0 frame got for $370? when the white ones where selling for 550

and ummm maybe the crf50 seat with another crf50 seat base with white seat cover for $35 posted

and i mite say my swingarm for ummm 500 or something :S but with 2 free shirts 2 free sticker kits and lots of little stickers AND 20% off all sano items for next purchases :) was worth the wait.

my 110 for $70 bucks which i originaly bought for like 250 then sold it again and bought it a while later for $70 loll

Wow $500 with 2 free shirts and 2 free sticker kits. Shit, they should have charged you atleast $700 to cover costs for those shirts and stickers lol.

If you cant tell im in a bit of a smartass mood tonight hehehe

well on there site shirts are $30 and sticker kits are $99 each so i though it was pretty good :)

LMAO liljohn thats just toped the lot, bagain of the week I say :p

But I bet the dvd was shit lol

i got a new linkage kit for my crf250r including bearing kit for $15.50....good old ebay

Last edited:
I ordered a new 10inch tyre for my china, ended up getting tyre,rim sprocket,brake disc and axle for 19 bucks:)

my atomik ax 125 07 for 40$ had tapers a cnc exhaust and few other things off next door neghbour cos he was going to england:)

well earlyer this year i bought some sunnies for like 25 bucks they looked pretty sweet anyway thats not the bargin.. last month my mate was like ohhhhh they look sweet what do you want of mine for them?? and since he thought they were reall $$$$ ones he was like ummmm ill swap my one industries kombat helmet for it! looks brand new and fits perfectly so i think thats a bit of a bargin

ohh and from the same guy swaped a metal mulisha hoodie which i got for free for a sidchrome socket set :D saw one in a shop for like 400 dollars :eek:

I payed $89,000 for my house 5 years ago, now its worth $300,000

HaHa ... Tassie property market went nuts a while back when mainlanders realised how cheap houses are down here.

Oh yea, I just bought a 94 Hilux 2wd flat tray for $1500 in good condition.

Latest posts

Back