what bargains have you bought?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is only like 4 years old!..
not sad it is like the size of a plasma...
it was 12000 new... got it for free

can we make it a rule that you have to explain HOW or WHY you got it so cheap, cause getting a $12,000 tv for free is a bit hard to believe. explain why - e.g. your parents gave it to you.

I bought a Natuzzi lounge suite for 2k. It has a 3 seater, 2 seater and single. The people had only ever sat on the two seater and sold it not long after they got it because it was a bit dark.
Ummm it's black leather so it shouldn't have been a surprise it's dark. :p

Anyway, I checked when I got it, and Natuzzi stores were selling exactly the same suite for over 10k. :eek:

Natuzzi furniture is very sexy! :D

i got me a nice 5peice couch for free from the Salvo's
Wasnt even from the salvo's really.. someone dumped it out the front, so i piked it up

its a nice brown velvetie sorta material, no marks or any imperfections
only thing its missing is 2 pillows that go down when ya sit.

That's mine ......It was dropped off[not open yet] to the upholsterers next door to get the webbing fixed

i went to the auctions to buy my first car it was a prestiege auction and we picked up a mercedes E 220 for 5 grand very good condition.so if u want buy a car auction is the way to go u get em half price somtimes.

oh yer and i went to the skate park the other day and this guy there his liek heaps good bmx rider and he had this mongoose like pretty old style but newish and he gave it to me!!!! then i told my friend and his liek thats mad il buy it of u $100

I bought a Natuzzi lounge suite for 2k

i thought you said you didnt like racists lolololololol

i bought my pitbike for $250 cause the forks were rusted, then bought 2nd hand forks for $30 baddabing baddaboom

my honda motor with 108 stroker for 500 bucks, wouldve cost 1500 or more to build easily.

fmf 4.1 pipe 350 new, imported from the US, usually 500 bucks in aus.

my strato's forks for 400 bucks, bit beaten up need new seals but still they were about 1500 new and i got them with complete magura disk brake kit which is about 400 new.

and fox float shock for 210$ and free postage, think kaos50's sell them for 500 new?

also genuine thumpstar billet frame, swingarm, wheel, brakesetup for about 230$ which is pretty good i think.

and pretty much everything else on my bike ahha, i shop around for bargains alot.

my 09 crf50 brand new from the shop for $1300

2 04 pit boss's payed $350 for the green 1 and $500 for the yellow
DSC01585.jpg

07 crf50 $850
100_9712.jpg

ds/jr 80 , 85 model for nothing . Cousin gave it to me because it was annoying him that it would run then stall when put into gear. Sorted that out and cleaned it up .Now its a rocket .Trying to get him to part with his 99 yamaha 250 thats been sittin in his shed , its got gear selection problems , but shouldnt be hard to sort out . I,ll probably have to pay for that 1 tho .

08 terra moto for reppin my bike shop on my webpage (3500 floor price)

got a NEW 3G iPhone for $600.00 UNLOCKED!! yeeewwww!

4 X BRAND new 265.65 R17 Bridgestone dueler AT 4wd tyres fitted and balanced for free!
Turned out they were not LT construction as requested and they told me to go away with them until they sorted it out.
That was 6 months ago! BAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! Thats $1300 worth of tyres plus fitting and balancing free.
I forgot about it until I started reading this, That was GOLD!
oldhack.

I bought a pocket rocket carby they sent me brand new
49cc engine
carby
centrifugal clutch

traded my ducar 125 for a Yx150 (klx style)

Good thread :)

I got mine for $350

4545441834_f0218f67f8.jpg

Then I picked up a set of motard rims and tyres for $80 :)

Latest posts

Back