what big bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what big bike?

• yamaha wr250f

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • honda crf250x

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • other

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
On the list it doesnt include bikes that are 250cc such as a ttr250 or xr250 does that mean that these bikes arent allowed because i thought they were. its the same for NSW

On the list it doesnt include bikes that are 250cc such as a ttr250 or xr250 does that mean that these bikes arent allowed because i thought they were. its the same for NSW

Eligible Motorcycles in the category 0-260ml.
"ALL MODELS' with the "EXCEPTION" of:
Suzuki RGV250
Kawasaki KR250 (KR-1 and KR1s models)
Honda NSR250
Yamaha TZR250
Aprila RS250

Eligible Motorcycles in the category 0-260ml.
"ALL MODELS' with the "EXCEPTION" of:
Suzuki RGV250
Kawasaki KR250 (KR-1 and KR1s models)
Honda NSR250
Yamaha TZR250
Aprila RS250

250 2 stroke road bikes would be so fun. I would still get one, its not like cops are going to pull you over...

Stop being a bitch and get a 2 stoke , thats a real bike. 4 strokes are gay. im bringing back the 1997 ideology.
I got a wr250f and a ktm 250exc , the exc is such a better bike in terms of maintanance. Unless your very experienced with high performance 4 strokes then best to stick to a lower maintanance ttr/drz/klx/xr bike , if you want some this with balls get a euro 2 stroke or a yz250wr road legal mx'er. That way you only have to rebuild it every 50 hours if you aint racing it or goon riding. The expense of owning a modern day 4 stroke scares me....

i have riden both 4 and 2 strokes before, everyone has a different opinion about them and its just a personal choice thing i ride mainly bush and trails and i prefer a 4 stroke for the type of riding that i do.
i dont have nothing against 2 strokes cos there hell fun to ride but it just comes back to personal choice really and what i feel more comfortable with.
and in terms of ttr/drz/klx/xr i have riden xr's and ttr's before and they dont have the power that i want out of a bike.

Stop being a bitch and get a 2 stoke , thats a real bike. 4 strokes are gay. im bringing back the 1997 ideology.
I got a wr250f and a ktm 250exc , the exc is such a better bike in terms of maintanance. Unless your very experienced with high performance 4 strokes then best to stick to a lower maintanance ttr/drz/klx/xr bike , if you want some this with balls get a euro 2 stroke or a yz250wr road legal mx'er. That way you only have to rebuild it every 50 hours if you aint racing it or goon riding. The expense of owning a modern day 4 stroke scares me....

What do you reckon the cost is these days running say a wr against a ttr?

Latest posts

Back