What bike Honda,Kawasaki or Yamaha?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_Bikes

Reaction score
Hey i am looking at getting either a Honda crf 100f, Kawasaki KLX 110l or Yamaha ttr 125LWE?
(I am a 14 year old tall beginer) Also is a 2004 modle to old to get or should i get one thats a bit newer?

Thanks.

what do you plan on doing with it because if ur going to do mini racing and riding go with the klx 110l
if you really just want to putt go with the crf 100 but i would recommend the crf 150 bit bigger and more power plus the hondas go forever
if these are your only three choices i would go with the ttr 125 lw- good all round tall 3/4 size bike and good easy to use engine

im 14 also but short and i love my crf 150f its an 05 model and goes like new when buying just depends on the condition and how much work it has done
hope i helped :)

hey man i reckon you should go a 2 stroke yz85 i had one once i was that age and im still on it and they go hard for what they are :)

If there are other bikes that you guys think are good could you please let me know.
Thanks

nah man yz isn't a race bike but i would go one if you like 2 stroke power :)

Also anyone have s Suzuki drz 125 or heard anything about them?

Thanks, Is the yz a race Bike?
yes
If there are other bikes that you guys think are good could you please let me know.
Thanks

what type of bike are you after exsacly?
for backyard riding something like the crf150f or crf100f or klx140l would be ok
if you plan on racing anything like the yz85(yamaha) rm85 (suzuki) 85sx (KTM) kx85 (kawasaki) or crf150R or bush riding would be fine to
or if you want a mini klx110 would be a great bike also can modify it quite abit if you have enough money.

If you plan to mod it, the KLX140 has the least aftermarket support. The Honda 100 has the most, and needs it as they're stone slow, stock, but lighter than the 150 by a bunch. DRZ125 is based on the bigger zuke 200-230 bike/atv engine and can be made big, cheap. If reasonably maintained, an older model will be fine. Most of the foo-foo's change very little over their production span. They're all decent bikes, a little mild in the power delivery and suspension, stock, but beginner-friendly. I'd get which ever suits your size, fancy and budget. Once a few years old, value holds, so a learner bike won't lose you much if any money to ride for a year or two if you take care of it.

Thanks everyone for all the advice, Would the dhz be as reliable as the Honda?

The Suzuki drz 125l says it has a constant mesh manual transmission is this good?

Latest posts

Back