What bike should i buy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that 1 doesnt look bad but spend the extra money and get a motovert they will kick the shit thro any bike even that 1 !!

You reckon a Motovert Pro ? What prices have people seen them around for? My local motovert dealer is asking $3599 for the 2007 motovert pro, do you reckon i could haggle them on this price or is it good already?

The motovert expert looks alright but i think i'd prefer 14"/12" wheels of the pro as i do a bit of trail riding with 80cc 2 strokes and yeh its pretty mean shit we ride through, the 12 front might be a bit small

Last edited:
You can have problems with any bike no matter how much you spend. Just because you spend $3500 on a bike doesn't mean you can just ride it forever and never have to spend any time maintaining it, and it absolutely doesn't mean you will never never run into any issues.
Just so you know braaap bikes are not made by BSE and neither are DHZ's.

can you prove this thrill seeker, im pritty sure they are, they look identicle to the bike that mjc85 is looking at which is produced in a large factory in china

As you may already know a lot of bikes from china look the same but i can assure you braaap and DHZ are not made by BSE.

hey i am looking at the braaap but now i see this bse where can i get one of these bse bikes from i think they look sic for the price

Buy the one you think looks coolest and the one you thing is going to run best....if you ask me you should buy the one on the pic:p

Been talking to the guys at motospeed today and they have told me that they are expecting their new bikes in a few weeks. I'm getting one for sure as they are going to be just over 2.1k. They are sic with all the best gear on them. They are only going to have five of them for sale at this stage so better get in quick if you want one cause ones gone already :) :)

hay guys.

well first and foremost, those of you that say "go the motovert and you wont have any problems." your kidding yourselves. i know this dude that is on his second motor ALLREADY and he has only owned it 2-3 weeks.

this is mainly unlucky on his behalf as the new motovert pro is an excellent bike, decent value and outstanding build quality but i wouldnt stop looking there. also the bse looks like a very nice bike and very very affordable but once again i still wouldnt stop looking there. (also just throwing this in there, someone said a motovert would own this bse, well last i recall motovert are still running a relativly stock 125cc motor, the bse is 138cc stock.)

you may also want to consider pitsters new line in the x2 and x3 range. also known as gt these are very nice indeed and once again affordable (x3r retails at $3,599.) although they are the same as the motovert in the sence that they are running 125cc motors and wouldnt be a quick as the bse. if speed is all your interested in then go for the bse (not saying it wont be decent for jumps though) but if you prefer to have trust in names that are well known and have a good reputation of customer service then it is advisable to go for motovert, pitster and FMR (fmr are bringing a stock 140cc mini to the shelf, you way want to look into that.)

so there you have it, realisticly people spend the extra money for a name they can trust as apposed to a name thats still building its reputation, sometimes you can get lucky, buy a cheapish bike and be relativly hassle free but sometimes this company burns to the ground. other times you can spend the extra $$$ and still get burnt by a fault in the batch. just the way it happens.

my opinion is to seriously consider the motovert, pitster, fmr as i am one to bond with brandnames but $1500 can buy alot of trick bits too.

Cheers, Tony.

Yeh i really like the Pister pro 125X3R as well, its $3599 too. The local shop sells thumpstar, motovert and pitster pro. I think i'll just go have a look and try to decide between X3R and motovert pro. I think i like the motovert with the marzocchi forks better.

Last edited:
yeah true but the big ? is going to be the new thumpstar / terra moto (the name got changed due to china rip offs called thumpsta) as i have no information or images on this bike so i know nothing about it.

the marzocchi forks are nice but the pitster is decked out with staggs racing bits which are equally as impressive, bump and rebound adjustments etc... and a reputiable brand.

whatever choice you make i hope it all goes well for you dude. ride hard.

Cheers, Tony.

Do you reckon the billet frame of the motovert pro would be stronger than the pitser X3R ?

either way you are most likely not going to snap it.

Do you reckon the billet frame of the motovert pro would be stronger than the pitser X3R ?

i doubt you will snap any. Speding that money get a crf50 and pimp it out. cant beet jap quallity

Latest posts

Back