What Bike Should I Get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx530

Reaction score
i wanna get a little pitbike to practise my jumping on, but i don't know wat to get. i was looking at the little 49cc 2 strokers, the jap 1's. but wat is good bike 2 get. help us out

a crf50 will do the job with a few adjustments.

not really a big budget, bout 250 to 300 so really not that much option but i dunno wanna spend heaps of money on a bike i'm gunna probably break. where would i find a cheap second hand crf50

Last edited:
lol you mean a china 49cc 2 stroke a jap one would set you back a couple of grand.

mate you need at least 600 to jump and that will only last a week so 300 will last 1 lil jump keep saving

im confused.... 200-300 wont get u a pils of shit in a bag to slide down a hill on lol.....the 49cc bad boys r china not jap

Get one of those ones that has pedals for 300, its called a bicycle I think.

haha ur funny fukwit, i don't usually ride pissweek bikes i ride the fukin real bikes u know 600 2 strokes n shit. neway watabout the pitpro's?

what 600 you riding? oh and you dont even know what a fast 50 is if you think its a 49cc pocket bike hahaha.

300?

you need 3000! for a real fast 50

what 600 you riding? oh and you dont even know what a fast 50 is if you think its a 49cc pocket bike hahaha.

300?

you need 3000! for a real fast 50

my 600 its an sorta dunno wat yr model think its a 96 but dunno, honda cr600 2 stroke.

I cant believe that anybody who claims to ride a "real" bike would want to buy a $300 bike.

CR600 2 stroke man that would fly IF THEY MADE 1 can u show me a pic of it plz

Latest posts

Back