What Bike Should I Get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

)(_COZA_)(

Reaction score
Hey Guys,,
ATM ive got a orion 125 & im just so sick of it breaking every time i ride it ayye...so i wanna get a new bike but idk what bike 2 get??i want a klx style midsized bike 4 around $1300 i was thinking either a PitPro 140xr,, PitPro 150xr or a fusion power products c4 moto. i really want a c4 moto but i cant see their website & their bikes arnt on ebay:confused:is their any other decent klx style midsized bikes at price of around $1300?

Thanks,, Corey

umm well if ur after quality(bang for the buck) prob the pit pro 140, but i mean for mayb a little extra cash mate (say 100 bucks) ken and linda at MSO will do u a deal on a brand spanking MSO 140s, there great bikes i have an 08 model, alot of people on here will swear by them to.... contact linda, which is who i deal with by email or phone and say ur a miniriders member and she is sure to give u a good deal(that is if they have any in stock) otherwise look on ebay for somthin 08 model thats in good nick u might pick up for 500-1000 bucks.... such as this motovert 140cc - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 11-Jun-09 19:39:39 AEST)

let us know how u go

MSO: MSO Motocycles - Contact

thanks mate! i was really wanting a klx midsized style bike & there klx midsized is a bit 2 dear 4 my budget ayye...but thanks a lot 4 your help.

Thanks,, Corey

oh my bad forgot about klx style but yea prob the pit pro then i supose

yer haha well this other c4 moto is pretty good but i cant find them anywhere now...any 1 else got their opinion on what KLX style midsize bike 4 around 1300-1400 bucks?

Thanks,, Corey

email DMX and see what prices they can give you on the 140/150 pro, If you can get that for the same price as the pitpro they're way WAY better

Last edited:
Thanks guys,, umm i want a klx style cause i just like the look of them lol...& is the PitPro 140xr good? how long do u reckon it will last with me on there? im not that great of a rider but im not shit,, like i can do jumps n stuff...& also how fast do u reckon thy go?

Thanks,, Corey.

I'm guessing mine goes about 80-90 with a smaller rear sprocket, but I thrash it and end up having to fix it after every ride.

getting klx style just because it looks good is a relly bad idea, with crf style you take off 4 very easy to get to bolts and the seat comes off with all plastics attached really easy, with klx you have like 8 bolts and some of them have nuts too so it's a major pain in the ass to remove the seat and plastics, that's why I hate klx with a passion

ohwell i want a klx style bike =D do you reckon i should get a 140xr or 150xr,, im liking the look of the 150xr ayye...

Thanks,, Corey.

first off : DON`T GET A ORION...lol

why don^t you gether this time a bit more cash and get something decend??:rolleyes:
Maybe build a bike from scratch??
Get a quality frame (maybe used) ,a decend 150 engine and all the parts that hold on instead of flying away in two motos!!;)

i kno hahaha... but i couldnt be f%*$d building 1 up! i want a 4 stroke jap bike but they r just 2 dear & theres no decent 4 stroke jap bikes tht r about the size of a midsized chinga (780-790mm seat height)...i dnt wanna get a crf50/klx110 cause i want something bigger.

Thanks,, Corey

Last edited:
Sorry, Someone hacked my account.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back