What Bike Should I Get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone hacked my account.

Last edited:
i kno hahaha... but i couldnt be f%*$d building 1 up! i want a 4 stroke jap bike but they r just 2 dear & theres no decent 4 stroke jap bikes tht r about the size of a midsized chinga (780-790mm seat height)...i dnt wanna get a crf50/klx110 cause i want something bigger.

Thanks,, Corey

Yep, am hearing your dilemma with regard to there being no midsize jap bikes. Unless i am mistaken, it seems to be you go the smaller crf's etc or jump up to the big size 125's etc if you wanna stay with japs. There seems to be a gap there, and thats the only reason i chose to go a midsize china. Well that, and price.

Corey, it's a hard one ay...

CRF70F: seat hieght: 663mm
ground clearence: 178mm

CRF80F:seat hieght: 734mm
ground clearence: 218mm

now they are midsized bikes

Last edited:
CRF70F is classified as a minibike. & CRF80F is still 2 small...i dnt want a CRF100F either cause i want more of a motocross bike than a big trail bike thingy lol,, & yes cutters it they have gotta make a lets say CRF65R with a seat height of 785mm & is cheap. haha tht would be great!

Thanks,, Corey.

so should i go with a pitpro 140xr or pitpro 150xr?? wheres the cheapest place 2 get em?they arnt on ebay atm either...

Thanks,, Corey.

pitpro 140xr or pitpro 150xr??

mate that's your decision to make really, the 150 is more powerful and it has an oil filter so of course it's better,
I've got the 140xr and weigh about 75 and I find it plenty powerful enough for me, tho if I had the $$ I woulda got the 150

you can get it from pitpro.com.au, it's the same people selling them on ebay for the same price so they're probably out of stock too, just give em a call

Do you reckon the 150 engine would be more reliable?? does any 1 have a 150xr that can tell me what they are like & how reliable they are?

Thanks,, Corey.

Checkout the quick review i did on my Pitpro 150 if it helps.

yer thanks mate...but im looking for some1 with a 150xr but it still helped because they have the same motor! lol

Thanks,, Corey.

the atomik nitrous 160cc isnt to bad, oil cooled.etc.goes for around $800 on ebay.

i woud rather stay away from atomik tho lol,, anyone with a pitpro 150xr on here?

Thanks,, Corey.

anyone got a pitpro 150xr and can tell me what they are like?? or should i get a 140xr?

Thanks,, Corey.

mate I haven't riden one or anything but it's basically the same bike just with the 150 engine, there's a few small differences but nothing major and they are upgrades. the 150 has a good reputation heaps of people love them, it the 160 that's dodgy.
the 140xr is really dodgy if you ask me so the 150xr is probably not much better but I know it's got a better engine

Latest posts

Back